Brazil » Série B » 12/13 Nov. 2010

Friday 12 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v América Futebol Clube-MG (23:00 GMT) 2.68 3.65 2.62 102.81 %
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v Vila Nova FC (23:00 GMT) 2 3.6 4 102.78 %
maximize.gif Ipatinga FC v Duque de Caxias FC (23:00 GMT) 1.91 3.9 4.1 102.39 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v EC Santo André (23:00 GMT) 1.47 5 7.4 101.54 %
Saturday 13 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v Icasa-CE (19:00 GMT) 1.44 2.18 2.72 152.08 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Figueirense FC (19:00 GMT) 1.78 3.55 3.85 110.32 %
maximize.gif Brasiliense FC v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (20:00 GMT) 1.74 2.96 3.85 117.23 %
maximize.gif América-RN v Americana Futebol (23:00 GMT) 1.65 3.35 1.88 143.65 %
maximize.gif AS Arapiraca v Paraná Clube (23:00 GMT) 1.5 3.35 2.3 140.00 %
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v Portuguesa-SP (23:00 GMT) 1.79 3.3 3.95 111.49 %

Re: Brazil » Série B » 12/13 Nov. 2010 Ponte Preta - Icasa 20:00CET Ponte Preta will have almost all starting 11 unavailable because of injury or suspensions. Manager Givanildo Oliveira will be without nine players, and without goalkeeper Eduardo Martini, who is away from the board and should not remain at the club in 2011. Full backs Eduardo Arroz and Bruno Collaco, and central defender Naldo received third yellow card so they are all under automatic suspension. Since defenders Everton Silva, Leandro Silva and Leo Oliveira, midfielders Gerson, and striker Ivo Kieza are all injured i realy must take this bet. I should take it full away win, but safier option is asian line because a point would be enough for guests. Only striker William is back to the starting 11. Ponte Preta has only 0.1% to be relegated, so i think this is great bet. Icasa is still in relegation risk so at least a point will be good for them. Icasa (+0.5) AH @1.95 bet365 6/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 12/13 Nov. 2010 Sao Caetano - America Mineiro Reasoning is quite simple here, both teams like goals and their games tend to be overish. Sao Caetano with no motivation here, are playing totally relaxed being 8 points far from relegation and 10 point behind first place that gets promoted. On the other side Mineiro players will be very focused as they are in battle for Serie A, being chased by Portuguesa who is only 2 points behind them. So, victory is important today and for that they need to score. Guests have 2 important missings in defensive compartment: GK Flavio (34app) and DM Ferreira (32app). over2.50 @ 1.88 SBOBET 3/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 12/13 Nov. 2010

Sao Caetano - America Mineiro Reasoning is quite simple here, both teams like goals and their games tend to be overish. Sao Caetano with no motivation here, are playing totally relaxed being 8 points far from relegation and 10 point behind first place that gets promoted. On the other side Mineiro players will be very focused as they are in battle for Serie A, being chased by Portuguesa who is only 2 points behind them. So, victory is important today and for that they need to score. Guests have 2 important missings in defensive compartment: GK Flavio (34app) and DM Ferreira (32app). over2.50 @ 1.88 SBOBET 3/10
FT:0-0 -3.00 :sad

Re: Brazil » Série B » 12/13 Nov. 2010 Brasiliense - Nautico 20:00CET Both side are strugling through all season long and this is must win for both sides, i belive that home side is closer to win this one, but better option is to play on goals line as i see nice value on this. Brasiliense is in god goals form lately, scoring 6 in last three home game, on the other hand we have Nautico who aren´t great when talking about goals but i think this time it will be different story. With 3-5-2 sheme and Geilson and Bruno Meneghel in front i see them scoring tonight at least one time. Home team will play 4-4-2 sheme with great Chulapa and Erivelto. Striker Bebeto will start this game from bench. Odds are very good. Over 2.5 goals @1.97 188bet 4/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 12/13 Nov. 2010 The other two bets that i took is little different that i used to, it is half time bets, but my experience tells me that is a must. :D Brasiliense (-0.25) AH HT @2.04 sbobet 4/10 Coritiba (-0.25) AH HT 2.05 188bet 4/10 Coritiba won promotion to serie A next season, and president are very confident in this one too, so he made tickets promotions and full stadium is expected. Moreover they will tonight celebrate their success, so i think that a goal in first half in the back of the Figueirense net will do the job and make fans happy. :D

The other two bets that i took is little different that i used to, it is half time bets, but my experience tells me that is a must. :D Brasiliense (-0.25) AH HT :( @2.04 sbobet 4/10 Coritiba (-0.25) AH HT :clap 2.05 188bet 4/10 Coritiba won promotion to serie A next season, and president are very confident in this one too, so he made tickets promotions and full stadium is expected. Moreover they will tonight celebrate their success, so i think that a goal in first half in the back of the Figueirense net will do the job and make fans happy. :D
very unlucky with brasiliense, had ball for hole half, were better rival, maybe even two penality for hosts but referee said no. :eyes +0.2 units :rollin

Ponte Preta - Icasa 20:00CET Ponte Preta will have almost all starting 11 unavailable because of injury or suspensions. Manager Givanildo Oliveira will be without nine players, and without goalkeeper Eduardo Martini, who is away from the board and should not remain at the club in 2011. Full backs Eduardo Arroz and Bruno Collaco, and central defender Naldo received third yellow card so they are all under automatic suspension. Since defenders Everton Silva, Leandro Silva and Leo Oliveira, midfielders Gerson, and striker Ivo Kieza are all injured i realy must take this bet. I should take it full away win, but safier option is asian line because a point would be enough for guests. Only striker William is back to the starting 11. Ponte Preta has only 0.1% to be relegated, so i think this is great bet. Icasa is still in relegation risk so at least a point will be good for them. Icasa (+0.5) AH :clap:clap:clap @1.95 bet365 6/10
FT 0-1 +5.7 units

i am glad you won on this one. :ok
yeeah bagzi good job i take it with 4.2 odds in my local :)) u are the man:P and 1 off topic question bagzi did u know where can i find team news for colombian 1st league:)) tnx