** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Japan » J. League » 10 Nov. 2010

Re: Japan » J. League » 10 Nov. 2010 Shonan Bellmare v Omiya Ardija There is no dispute who is obliged to win this match. The visitors are in good form and close to securing themselves remaining in J-League for the next season. Defeating this already relegated team of Shonan is a must. Omiya meets the leader in next match and the match after the third club so the must take matches like this one at 100%. I went half my bank on this one:hope I hate all-ins, but it is a suitable one. I really hope they do not manipulate it... 2 @ 1.85 5dimes

Re: Japan » J. League » 10 Nov. 2010

Omiya Ardija have to win it's true but the odds are a terrible 5/6 on a team that has only won 3 out of 13 away and scored 9 goals in those 13 games.I've seen this many times and it more often ends in tears...good luck to you and half your bank......
In 90% of the cases, when it is end of season and only one of the teams struggles for survival it is a sure bet. The motivation is the decisive factor, no matter the odds. I love end of season bets in countries like Ireland, Japan, Sweden, Norway and Brasil. They have always been good source of monies for me and rarely fail:cow

In 90% of the cases, when it is end of season and only one of the teams struggles for survival it is a sure bet. The motivation is the decisive factor, no matter the odds. I love end of season bets in countries like Ireland, Japan, Sweden, Norway and Brasil. They have always been good source of monies for me and rarely fail:cow
:ok

You were right...no tears this time....Atvidabergs were even money at home last weekend in Sweden and had to win against a team that were safe and only drew 1-1,so it doesn't always work out but well done on this one....

Atvidabergs were even money at home last weekend in Sweden and had to win against a team that were safe and only drew 1-1' date='so it doesn't always work out but well done on this one....[/quote'] Must have been in that 10% area :lol

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????..... I don't know any derogatory names for Bulgarians but stick to the betting.......
Sorry, I never knew it was derogatory nickname for the Irish. We'd better stick to picks...