** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Correct Scores - Attempt III

WaffleMania

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying Correct Scores - Attempt III I had to jump in here with a comment. This thread is awesome. If you are increasing the liability with each bet won't you end up coming unstuck at some point? In that you will lose your whole bank. How are you selecting the scores to lay? I've been using a stats service to get the percentage of over / under goal results as well as other stats about form. Love to know how you're going about doing it.

Re: Laying Correct Scores - Attempt III Thanks jim. I tend to used soccervista to see previous match results, current form and goals scored to give me a rough view of how a team is doing. However, this is just numbers on a screen so i use the current odds to see how the market is inclined as well. Scoreline-wise, I tend to just make informed guesses depending on how a match is being played, who is playing and any history and lay accordingly. As to the bank, after this final bet gets settled i shall be banking 1/3 so i'll be playing with pure profits. Certain bets will not be all-in if i'm not completely confident about them, as with 2 of them recently. But apart from all that, its just pot-luck, and i'm hoping my luck continues for a while longer now so I can move up the table :ok Hope that helps at all

Re: Laying Correct Scores - Attempt III Not too sure about that match at the moment. Spain knocked out Portugal in the World Cup, so that might add to the rivalry between the two. In Spains last 19 matches, they've only lost to Switzerland (1-0) and Argentina (4-1) and drawn once against Mexico (1-1). Based on this, I'd be verging towards laying Portugal to win to nil scoreline, or 0-0. Being a friendly though, and an exhibition match for their joint World Cup bid, I'm siding more on Laying 0-0 at 10.5 or 2-0 at 20. Still got the England match to get through first though :lol

Re: Laying Correct Scores - Attempt III The thing thats putting me off laying AU is that both teams have had an AU scoreline in the last 4 matches. Portugal drew 4-4 with Cyprus, Spain lost 4-1 to Argentina and beat Liechtenstein 4-0. Both teams have the players to score goals in abundance, so i'm not completely sure what I'll go for yet.

Re: Laying Correct Scores - Attempt III Lay 37 HB Koge v Naestved Correct Score: 0-2 @ 38 My Liability £77.70 to win £1.99 :hope Home side have won their last 5 games, scoring 12 and conceding 3. Away side have not won in their last 5, drawing 2 and losing 3, scoring just 4 and conceding 7.

Re: Laying Correct Scores - Attempt III Well thats a result! After being 2-0 up and playing against 10 men for the good part of 55+ minutes, Godoy just weren't clinical enough in front of goal. Final score 2-1. And all 3 goals were freaks of nature :rollin First was a deflection that lobbed the keeper in the 11th minute. Second was a 28 metre shot that somehow got under the keeper in the 16th minute. Third was a cross from the byline that lobbed the keeper in the 92nd minute. Anyways... New bank £86.70 :ok