BBOTD 1st Nov

RussP

4.30 Wolverhampton 9f handicap and it looks a cracker. Several in with the chances and I'm drawn towards the young, improving type from the Barry Hills yard in Dream On Buddy. 10 career runs on the boards, winning 2 and 2nd 3 times. Chance here is dependent on return to the sand, after winning it's opening 2 races on it, albeit at Lingfield. Has been running well with 3 2nds on the trot, last time off 1lb lower when finishing fast over a furlong shorter. Rumour has it than 10f was too much last time but I'm more of the opinion that the ground was against her. Trainers only runner tomorrow and from a stable that's going well at present. Expected to be plenty of pace on here too which I think will really suit. Main danger for me is One Scoop Or Two and a small forecast may be worth chancing. Dream On Buddy, 13/2 Bet365 BOG Win

Re: BBOTD 1st Nov Wolv 5.00 - Ghufa - EW at 14/1 with Stan James Won 5 times at the track including 3 times over CD is looking well handicapped on his return to the Wolverhampton track as he's just 2 lbs above his last winning mark and has won 3 races on turf during the summer off marks up to 3lbs higher than he runs off today He's won or placed in half of his 40 career runs Although he finished 6th last time out, it was a good run in a fast time. he ran wide round the bend at kempton, then stayed on again to be nearest at finish over 11 furlongs. Longer trip will suit today There's a lightly raced, unexposed Charlton horse with Hughes up who's bound to go off as favourite, but all the other horses in the race are usual suspects and I'd be surprised if Ghufa doesn't go off at a lot shorter than 14/1 in this field !

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.