Brazil Serie B October 27th 2010

Re: Brazil Serie B October 27th 2010 Ponte Preta - Vila Nova 01:00CET On Monday, Macaca confirmed the signing of experienced Givanildo Oliveira for the final stretch of the national coach and he will follow match from the stands. Coming from loss to St. Andre by 2-0, team from campineiro is in eighth place with 45 points. Meanwhile, the Tigers were thrashed Brasiliense by 4-0 and reached 38 points in 15 th place, they are in relegation battle but are safe fro now, they will need eight more points from 7 matches to stay in serie b, i belive they will but the main goal in to get all points when playing at home. After hiring Givanildo Oliveira for new manager, Ponte Preta counting on numbers to gain access. Ponte remaining seven games and while they have mathematical chance of gaining access they believe. Home side should not have many changes in team. The right-back Eduardo is suspended, but some great news is that Everton Silva returns to line up. Moreover,defender Leandro Silva returned to training with the rest of the squad and can be one of the novelties in the defense sector. As for Vila Nova, they will miss key midfielder Juninho, and he will be replaced by young Adilson. Ponte Preta (-0.75) AH @1.82 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 27th 2010 Bagzi, what about over? I think guest can score at least one here, Bruno Lopes and Roni seem to be in very good shape. Lineups: PONTE PRETA Eduardo Martini; Éverton Silva, Naldo, Léo Oliveira e Bruno Collaço; Guilherme, Josimar, Renato Gonzáles e Ivo; Reis e William Técnico: Flamarion Nunes (interino) VILA NOVA-GO Max; Ivan, Cris, Éder Lima e Jorge Henrique; Éberson, Adilson, David e Davi Ceará; Bruno Lopes e Roni Técnico: Ademir Fonseca

Re: Brazil Serie B October 27th 2010

Bagzi, what about over? I think guest can score at least one here, Bruno Lopes and Roni seem to be in very good shape. Lineups: PONTE PRETA Eduardo Martini; Éverton Silva, Naldo, Léo Oliveira e Bruno Collaço; Guilherme, Josimar, Renato Gonzáles e Ivo; Reis e William Técnico: Flamarion Nunes (interino) VILA NOVA-GO Max; Ivan, Cris, Éder Lima e Jorge Henrique; Éberson, Adilson, David e Davi Ceará; Bruno Lopes e Roni Técnico: Ademir Fonseca
yep roni is in good shape recently (2 goals in last league game), bruno lopes too even he failed to score in last match. this is one of the hardest games for goals predicting in my opinion and could go either way. i realy don´t know goals line bet for this one as it can be 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, or 4-2. :D

Re: Brazil Serie B October 27th 2010 but all that i know is that ponte preta isn´t very nice overish side (31 matches, 0-0 score one time, 1 goal in 90´- 4 times, 2 goals in 90´ - 12 times, 3 goals - 7 times, 4 goals - 4 times, 5 goals - 2 times) as for guests, they are good for overish bets with 2.97 goals average per game. :ok if you ask me the best goal line bet would be 2-3 goals.

Re: Brazil Serie B October 27th 2010 yeh mate, it was good start for ponte preta, 1 up after 4 minutes, and have had nice chanses after 10 and 15 minutes of the match, but vila nova get equaliser in the end of the half. well, ponte dreams of promotions ended now.

Re: Brazil Serie B October 27th 2010

Ponte Preta - Vila Nova 01:00CET On Monday, Macaca confirmed the signing of experienced Givanildo Oliveira for the final stretch of the national coach and he will follow match from the stands. Coming from loss to St. Andre by 2-0, team from campineiro is in eighth place with 45 points. Meanwhile, the Tigers were thrashed Brasiliense by 4-0 and reached 38 points in 15 th place, they are in relegation battle but are safe fro now, they will need eight more points from 7 matches to stay in serie b, i belive they will but the main goal in to get all points when playing at home. After hiring Givanildo Oliveira for new manager, Ponte Preta counting on numbers to gain access. Ponte remaining seven games and while they have mathematical chance of gaining access they believe. Home side should not have many changes in team. The right-back Eduardo is suspended, but some great news is that Everton Silva returns to line up. Moreover,defender Leandro Silva returned to training with the rest of the squad and can be one of the novelties in the defense sector. As for Vila Nova, they will miss key midfielder Juninho, and he will be replaced by young Adilson. Ponte Preta (-0.75) AH @1.82 sbobet 4/10