BBOTD Thursday

2.00 Brighton Hard to oppose Kinigi here, for all this will be her toughest test to date but she is in the form of her life, maing it 4 wins from 5 runs recently when winning over this course over 5f, she won so easily travelling really strongly into the race, same jockey takes the ride today. 8lb higher in handicap but won so easy last time could easily defy that mark and is 1lb well in compared to new mark! 1pt win Kinigi 5/1 Bet365

Re: BBOTD Thursday Brighton 3:35 Buckland 7-2 BET365(BOG) 1 Point WIN Generally raced at a higher class Meehan enters Buckland in this 7f maiden at Brighton tomorrow to try and get its first win under its belt. Was tried at 6f and 8f but i believe 7f is its ideal trip based on past performances so tomorrows trip and expected ground(GD) will be ideal. Meehan suprisingly has never had a win at Brighton so thats got to change sometime and i believe this race is as good a chance as any to break that duck. Maywood and Tiger Webb are obvious dangers but i believe they want longer trips so Buckland may have the edge here.

Re: BBOTD Thursday Desperate Dan - Brighton 2:00 Looks way way overpriced here, i put it in as a 9/1 shot and 20/1 is massive!! At Brighton C+D form can be very advantageous and he has won over C+D which was also on good ground, same as tomorrow! Neil Callan takes the ride and im having a punt. 1 Point win @ 20/1 (Hills) BOG

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3.05 Brighton - Ebony Song (7/2 Bet365) 1pt Win Course and distance winner on his third run in a maiden, form of that race not too bad with a few horses subsequently placeing and winning. Has since finished 4th in a nursery on the polytrack, would have finished a good bit closer with a bit of luck in running, runs off the same mark today and Noseda's formidable 55% strike rate at the course an obvious plus.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 16:40 Bri Mayfair's Future - Gave all the pace LTO tiring in the last furlong finishing 6th from 9. Losing 1/4 of a mile for today dropping back to ideal distance where CD has finished 3rd off 57, 7th off 57 and 3rd off 52 today is running off 50 and Callan onboard with 14 wins and a 50.9% place record here from 59 runs. 0.5 EW 11/1 William Hill.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 15:05 Brighton Ebony Song looks to hold strong claims in this race having landed a maiden race here on his penultimate start. Entered handicap company off a mark of 68 at Kempton LTO. Finished 4/11 which was a decent enough run and with plenty more improvement expected he should have a chance in this but at the current prices hes not for me in what looks a wide open contest. My selection lies with Fifth Dimension who is still lightly raced himself having only had 5 runs to date. Won on his debut over the distance at Wolverhampton back in July and he won over the same course and distance LTO off a mark of 70 in a class 5 nursery race. Stayed on strongly inside the final furlong to win by a neck and I feel he has a chance off a mark 6lbs higher today in a similar contest. The fact his only run on turf came off a similar mark (75) encourages my believing that he holds claims in this race. He was 3/8 over a mile at Yarmouth, beaten by 4 lengths but he was a bit short of room 2 furlongs out which may have hindered his chances a bit. Made a bit of headway over a furlong out but didn't show much inside the final furlong so it seemed the trip may have just stretched him a bit that day. Back over an adequate trip today should see a better performance, especially since he is 2/2 over 7 furlongs. Fergus Sweeney has been on board for both wins so should know him quite well by now and I expect a good performance today. Another positive for me is the fact that this is the trainers only horse at the meeting today. 0.5pts E/W Fifth Dimension @ 11/1 (>Paddy Power - BOG)

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3.20 THURLES FOR A FINISH 9-1 1PT EW(STAN JAMES) For a finish has a shed load of weight to carry around this 3 mile track and thurles today,which looks a tough prospect,but it is the best horse on the ratings at 108 OR,and takes a big drop in class here from its last two runs.. In it's previous run,a class 1 hurdle handicap at limerick,finised 8 lengths of super daisy,and simply found the race too hot..in it's penultamite run in a chasing novice race it was very poor,and the hope is that the ground was too soft for it.,plus it was a lot stronger race than this Gets good ground here,and even based on those last two races should go very close here under alan squeeky cawley,cheek pieces are applied for the first time and the hope that this doyle trained runner will find this class of race to it's liking despite the weight on it's back :loon

Re: BBOTD Thursday 2:00 Fly Silca Fly @ Brighton - Ran in a Listed race LTO which was way too hard a race for it and finished 13th of 14.Dropping into a more realistic grade now and has ran well here before finishing 2nd both times its been here. 0.5 pt E/W bet @ 28/1 VCBet

Re: BBOTD Thursday ZIP LOCK 2.00 Brighton. 1 point win. Unexposed and although needs to find a bit more to win this, he's more than capable of finding it. Gets in off a mark of 80 which looks exploitable and Dazzler Holland always noted when riding for Noseda. Only several in with live chances on my workings and the general 5s look fair value.

Re: BBOTD Thursday Lud 3.45 SKYE BUT N BEN Won a selling hurdle Lto at Ludlow over today's going and distance. Officially a step up in class but will be facing horses rated similarly to those he beat at Ludlow and should defy a 7lb rise in rating. Tony McCoy takes over in the saddle from Jamie Moore which can only help. Currently priced around 4/1 (my first tip in this section )

Re: BBOTD Thursday

3.20 THURLES FOR A FINISH 9-1 1PT EW(STAN JAMES) For a finish has a shed load of weight to carry around this 3 mile track and thurles today,which looks a tough prospect,but it is the best horse on the ratings at 108 OR,and takes a big drop in class here from its last two runs.. In it's previous run,a class 1 hurdle handicap at limerick,finised 8 lengths of super daisy,and simply found the race too hot..in it's penultamite run in a chasing novice race it was very poor,and the hope is that the ground was too soft for it.,plus it was a lot stronger race than this Gets good ground here,and even based on those last two races should go very close here under alan squeeky cawley,cheek pieces are applied for the first time and the hope that this doyle trained runner will find this class of race to it's liking despite the weight on it's back :loon
TheBoyRooney, you are legendary!

3.20 THURLES FOR A FINISH 9-1 1PT EW(STAN JAMES) For a finish has a shed load of weight to carry around this 3 mile track and thurles today,which looks a tough prospect,but it is the best horse on the ratings at 108 OR,and takes a big drop in class here from its last two runs.. In it's previous run,a class 1 hurdle handicap at limerick,finised 8 lengths of super daisy,and simply found the race too hot..in it's penultamite run in a chasing novice race it was very poor,and the hope is that the ground was too soft for it.,plus it was a lot stronger race than this Gets good ground here,and even based on those last two races should go very close here under alan squeeky cawley,cheek pieces are applied for the first time and the hope that this doyle trained runner will find this class of race to it's liking despite the weight on it's back :loon
:unsure talking about purple patch..

Lud 3.45 SKYE BUT N BEN Won a selling hurdle Lto at Ludlow over today's going and distance. Officially a step up in class but will be facing horses rated similarly to those he beat at Ludlow and should defy a 7lb rise in rating. Tony McCoy takes over in the saddle from Jamie Moore which can only help. Currently priced around 4/1 (my first tip in this section )
Great pick buddy.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 4.40 Brighton - Little Meadow - E/W 20/1 Skybet A few potential front runners here which slightly puts me off backing Timocracy, he has won from in behind but i think he prefers to be bowling along in front. This leads me to Little Meadow, a lightly raced 3 year old whose shown glimpses of promise this year, especially over this trip when being held up. She races off 51 today carrying 8-5 with Amy Baker also claiming 5lbs. 3 starts ago she was gambled in from 11/1 to 11/2 in an apprentice race here, she finished a decent 2nd. Next time out she stayed on nicely at Lingfield for 4th over 10f after being quite a way out the back at one point. Todays ground or track isnt a problem and there could be more to come over this trip for her. She's carrying barely any weight and should get a race ran to suit.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 7.40 kemp - Encircled - ew at 33/1 BOG with Stan james Had some good form at the track last year and earlier this yar, twicw finishing a hd second in class 4 handicaps. Has had a summer break and been well beaten in two comeback runs, but improved from the first to the second and steps back up in trip tonight I think there'a a lot of non stayers in the field and this one gets the trip Hoping that 2 runs have put him spot on to mount a challenge tonight !