Victory Poker voting request :)

Dreamkiller

Hi Paul, I hope its ok to put this request on here :unsure ..... if not i apologise in advance :spank No expensive phone lines to call to vote for me .... this is the V (P) - Factor ... not the X-Factor !! http://contest.victorypoker.net/victorypoker/index Hey guys and gals my video was uploaded earlier :lol ...... bearing in mind it was done at 7am after I was up since 3.40am .... i had to digitally disguise that fact .... :rollin to get it past the censors :$ ..... well its just to make it different from all the rest in all honesty... I'm in a white hoodie with effects and it was uploaded on 18/10/10. I'm not going to get any votes off the Yanks so I guess i'm kinda begging PL loyalties "call in a favour time" to shine through :notworthy . OK its maybe 1 or 2 minutes to register first time and vote :ok but thats all , then you could vote every day without further problem :clap ... if you want to ..... er pretty please :D. It ends on 31/10/10 anyway but some of the most popular have been on there since June/July so have a huge headstart. The final decision is based not just on votes but on judges opinion so please don't be put off by the time factor. Is anyone else on PL going to have a go ??? Let us know ... only DaMatrix is on there so far ..... but thats it from UK I think !!!! A VOTE A DAY PLEASE AND I PROMISE TO GO EASY ON THE TABLES :tongue2 Lets hope its not US bias :zzz Thx in advance .... Col.

Re: Victory Poker voting request :) Good luck with this - hope you get to meet Sara Jean :eek Was tempted to vote for one of the prettier candidates but you did ask first :ok I see one guy has over 10,000 votes but anyone who claims to bring "passion" to the poker table (think he's got confused with being on Masterchef) should be instantly disqualified :puke

Re: Victory Poker voting request :)

bit scary this video' date=' but voted, hope I remember to vote tomorrow[/quote'] Cheers Gal :clap ....... just remember to watch it next time with the lights on .....:rollin ...... oh you did ....:eek *** Its pretty tough trying to compete with the videos with nubile ladies and exotic locations and budgets of ohhh about $200 ..... but you have to try something different that will catch the ex Playboymate's eye ...... ahem.

Re: Victory Poker voting request :)

Cheers Gal :clap ....... just remember to watch it next time with the lights on .....:rollin ...... oh you did ....:eek *** Its pretty tough trying to compete with the videos with nubile ladies and exotic locations and budgets of ohhh about $200 ..... but you have to try something different that will catch the ex Playboymate's eye ...... ahem.
try it naked perhaps, only take care it is not cold where you are :rollin:rollin