** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row

Wk 11 Advised Best Bet : San Diego (-3.5) @ Oakland :clap Wk 12 Advised Best Bet : Indianapolis (-7) @ Detroit :clap Wk 13 :drums Gotta love Minnesota @ Chicago (-7) 10/11 Put up Chicago as my #2 pick last week Turkey Day at Dallas ‘cause I thought the 31/20 was a good price for two evenly matched poor sides. Proved to be a dire game which as expected could have gone either way. Boy was it boring:zzz 3 an’ out punts aplenty with none of the 4 QB’s used moving the ball effectively. For Chicago 2nd choice Krenzel was poor…3rd choice Quinn was even worse with a startled rabbit “Oh my God just get rid of the ball anywhere†performance. This week they intend to start effectively 4rth choice Chad Hutchinson. Seen plenty of this guy in NFL Europe where, as the most hyped passer coming into last season (at Dallas at the time) he ‘lead’ Rhein Fire to an awesome 3-7 record, beating only the bottom 3 sides. ( Hell I’ll be fair 3-5 …think he was injured for the last two) He even managed to drop a game to last years truly appalling Scottish Claymores who the league had allocated the biggest bunch of dross so as to finally shamefully force them out of NFLE. Ohhh yeah he played a little NFL too at Dallas 2002 He came in and ‘lead’ the 3-4 Cowboys to an eventual 5-11 season …yup that’s 2-7 starting the final 9 games of the season. Peeeeughhhh. I’m saying he aint that good and wouldn’t be a surprise to see 76 yr old (well 36) back up Jeff George signed this week after being out the NFL for 2 yrs (does that smack of desperation or what ! ) replace him at some stage. Chicago defence getting banged up with 2 more starters injured this week. They reckon they have cover here but the replacements v Cowboys were the line which caved in allowing two 4rth quarter TD’s which won the game for a poor Dallas inspired by a less than 100% Testaverde in for 2nd half. On the other side of the field this week is Dante Culpepper……..different league…… a Culpepper with his main man Randy Moss back, apparently fit and over his hamstring injury and with a TD reception to announce his return in last weeks win v Jacksonville. Just can't see Bears keep it within 7...Show me da money

Re: NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row Wayyy back Wk 3 the Washington Redskins scored 18pts v Dodgy Dallas D 9 weeks later they haven’t matched that total. (averaging 11pts over 8 games) New York Giants quoted with a handicap of +2 :loon Basically see this bet as…...can the Giants score 17? With running back Tiki Barber averaging one score per week… can they put another TD and a field goal on the board? Even with the inexperienced young Eli Manning at QB I think they will. Wk13 #2 pick :- New York Giants (+2) v Washington Redskins

Re: NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row Minnesota -7 @ Bears looks good. They have Randy Moss back and that's huge for their offense thats under performed for the last few weeks before the Texans game. The Bears do have a good Defense but no Offense to keep them off the pitch for a break, so it's can the Vikes score enough? I reckon so. Arizona +6.5 @ Lions is interesting to me. The Lions have the 29th rated Offense and their Defense isn't much better. In both departments, the Cards are better. Not much, but by the rankings. I don't think the lions can rack enough points ahead of Arizona to beat the spread. Falcons +1.5 @ Tampa Bay just isn't right. The Falcons are 9-2 about to get their division, have hot property in Micheal Vick. Tampa are average. Have I missed soemthing in the match ups for this one? Still going for it I think.

Re: NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row Going with Teasers again this week. Ravens - 0.5 vs Cincinatti Minni - 0.5 v Bears Pats - 3.5 v Browns Colts - 5.5 v Tennessee Atlanta +7.5 v Tampa Kansas + 6 v Oakland Pittsburg +2.5 v Jax. All 2/5 with Stan James Just done 2 pt Acca, returns just over 20 pts if successful.

Re: NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row Carolina +2 (2 units) League: 1-12 (av. LOSS 6.5) home 3- fav, off 3- SU loss as away 7+ dog. [NO] Currently on a 4-0 run with the Panthers (last 5 games). I've said it before, I'll probably say it again next week...CAROLINA DO SCORE ON BAD DEFENSIVE TEAMS!! clap.gif Good news for them is that they don't come any worse than NO. Saints over-rated after last weeks close game. Really like Carolina here. Baltimore/Cinci over 37 League: 41-29-2 over (av. 39.2) away 3+ dog, total Good luck guys. :drums

Re: NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row I'd be careful playing Minnesota giving up 7 points on the road. Minnesota haven't won a game this year on the road by more than 7 and only 6 of their last 47 by more than 7! Da Bears will also have Urlacher back from injury, and crap teams raise their game against divisional rivals - look at Oakland at Denver last week. Also 2 weeks ago Detroit, another division opponent pushed Minny all the way in Minnesota - albeit without Moss. I'm certainly not suggesting that you back Da Bears, but that you think twice about going big on Minnesota.

Re: NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row Yep.....My bad, matt. Sorry. Returned to practice on Wed, and I'm guessing if anyone knew his exact status it would be the local press! He was still listed as 4-6 weeks from 15/11 in the official injury report...Personally didn't expect him back this week.

Re: NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row :( Think I'll go to bed No way my Viking pick can come good with Culpepper ..ermm "different league" I think I called him...thats NFL Europe class if his 2 interceptions (one at 4 yrd line) and a fumble are anything to go by..sorry guys..cheers Dante

Re: NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row Not only did he play, matt...but his interception was sensational!! Would have knocked his head off had he not caught it! :D Decent 5-1 day for me...The teaser could not have been further away if I tried!! Playing Jax/Pittsburgh UNDER 35 in the late game. Nothing too big, because these mid-30 totals have been killers all year...but I just don't see how Jax score much...and their solid run D should limit Pits scoring too.

Re: NFL Wk13 Gonna B 3-in-a-row I have been posting my NFL picks in another forum. Since I just joined here, I haven't posted any picks yet. I will try to post them here for week 14 and on. I hit big with Indy and NE AGAIN this week!!! NE, IND, and PHI have been covering all year long!!!! I have been riding them all year!! I have jumped off Phi. the past two games and got burned! I was +8units this week. Haven't bet on tonights game yet.