Flat Racing 18th Oct

RussP

4.00 Windsor 10f handicap here on a course that gets some getting used to. I therefore prefer to focus on those that have form round here and it leads me to the top weight Tinshu. 2 wins and 2 2nds from 5 starts on the track is good enough for me and I fancy it to go well yet again, now dropped back in class. Last win was back in May, over C&D, off 2lb lower but was also the last time the horse raced in a Class 4. Record of 4 wins & 4 2nds from 15 starts in Class 4 or below speaks volumes against 1 win, 3 places from 9 starts in higher grades. I'm also pleased that Dane O'Neill is back on top, 3 rides on the horse have yielded 2 wins and a 3rd. The slight doubt is the 88 day absence but I'd be surprised if the horse wasn't in tip top shape with the trainer bidding to keep the horses's incredible track record intact. All ground comes the same to the horse so no worries on that score and its prominent racing style is also very well suited to the track. Looking through its rivals, there's some poor fare here that don't look particularly well handicapped so I'm more than happy to take double figures on this one. Tinshu, 10/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: Flat Racing 18th Oct 4:00 Windsor - SHALAMBAR @ 40/1 E-W Betfred Terrible last time when tailed off on heavy ground, but previous form in Ireland gives him good chances here. Has dissapointed on a soft surface before with best efforts coming on good ground so good to firm should be no problem today. Been dropped 9lb since last run so potentially well hanicapped on irish efforts last year.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.