PokerStars Daily £2000 Giveaway 15 Oct-15 Nov (UK/Ire only)

avongirl

£2,000 Daily Giveaway How to Play the £2,000 Daily Giveaway The freeroll tournaments take place October 15 at 20:30 UK time (15:30 ET). The tournaments are free to enter. There’s £2,000 added to every prizepool and you can find the tournaments in the PokerStars lobby by selecting ‘Tourney’ and ‘Regional’. The top 20% of players in every tournament walk away with cash - so you’ve got a great chance of winning. This promotion is only open to players in the UK and Ireland, so you can practice your skills and chat with other players just like you. And because the tourneys run every evening, you can play as many as you want and build your bankroll for free. Win Even More with the £2,000 Daily Giveaway In addition to the £2,000 to be won every day, PokerStars is also providing a number of rewards for players that deposit during the promotion. The more freerolls you play, the greater the rewards. Deposit and play reward table

Tiered Rewards
LevelFreeroll tourneys completedReward*
13$1.20 S&G ticket
26$2.20 cash credit
39$3.30 S&G ticket
412$5.50 cash credit
515Sunday $1/4 Million ticket

Re: PokerStars Daily £2000 Giveaway 15 Oct-15 Nov (UK/Ire only) I one tabled this drunk last night lol 2888 runners busted 7th. PokerStars Tournament #320636943, No Limit Hold'em Freeroll 2888 players £2000.00 GBP added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: £2000.00 GBP Tournament started 2010/10/15 20:30:00 WET [2010/10/15 15:30:00 ET] Dear woodiejr, You finished the tournament in 7th place. A GBP 45.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Congratulations! Thank you for participating.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerStars Daily £2000 Giveaway 15 Oct-15 Nov (UK/Ire only) Quick question. How does the credit thing work? Its * and says its calculated weekly and awarded on monday, so does that mean as you play 3 u get the first one, and then another 3 and u get the level 2 award? and so if u play 15 you get all the awards?

Re: PokerStars Daily £2000 Giveaway 15 Oct-15 Nov (UK/Ire only) :welcome hearts. I've not deposited so not in the running for the rewards. PokerStars support are generally very good and quick so best thing would be drop them an email. (and let us know the answer ;)) :ok

Re: PokerStars Daily £2000 Giveaway 15 Oct-15 Nov (UK/Ire only)

Quick question. How does the credit thing work? Its * and says its calculated weekly and awarded on monday, so does that mean as you play 3 u get the first one, and then another 3 and u get the level 2 award? and so if u play 15 you get all the awards?
Yes you get all rewards if you play 15 times. Just make sure you've deposited though.

Re: PokerStars Daily £2000 Giveaway 15 Oct-15 Nov (UK/Ire only)

I started playing these with $0 and built a small bankroll but havnt deposited in over a year and im still recieving the tickets :ok
15th Sept my last deposit' date=' but I seem to be getting the rewards ok.[/quote'] :loon:loon I only got level 1 of the rewards on monday and should of got level 1 and 2 so i e-mailed them and they said since i didn't deposit until the 26th and had only played 5 so i only get level 1. i thought that glced could of fell through the net but now there is nother what a joke.

• 1 month later...