Betting with L1P

League1_punter

I have been betting for a good few years now and I've had quite a few ups and quite a few downs. I honestly think I can make good money from betting but I haven't been sensible about it. I always end up betting on sports I don't know much about or games I can't call but do just for the sake of it. Hopefully I will change this by keeping track of all my bets and being disciplined with it. By starting this thread I will set myself some rules and knowing other people are viewing it, I hope it will stop me straying into unknown areas or games I can't call. I am going to start with 3 banks each with £25 in. The 3 banks will be betfair, bet365 and william hill. The betfair account will be for any lays, the bet365 account will be for single bets and william hill will be for accumulators Rules:

• Till I reach £100 in a bank, the bets will only be on football
  • Only English and Spanish football games can have a stake of higher than 5 points
  • French, German, Italian and Portuguese leagues are the only other leagues I can bet on
  • Internationals have a 5 point maximum
  • Once £100 is reached in a bank, the only other sports I can bet on are; Tennis, Cricket, Formula 1 and Horse Racing (possibly x-factor aswell :$). These bets will never exceed 5 points
  • If I ever follow a tip from somebody else on Punters lounge I will name the tipster. Bets followed from somebody else will never exceed 5 points and it is very unlikely I will follow anybody for English or Spanish football
  • Although not necessary in this section, every bet has to have some reasoning behind it. This will usually be just one or two sentences.

For betfair lays, the liability will always be 25% of my bank. I prefer to back than lay so these will be less common but I will have high confidence in them For single bets I will use the following staking plan; 10 points = 50% of bank 9 points = 33% of bank 8 points = 25% of bank 7 points = 20% of bank 6 points = 15% of bank 5 points = 10% of bank 4 points = 7.5% of bank 3 points = 5% of bank 2 points = 2.5% of bank 1 point = 1% of bank The multiples will be around the £2 mark but may be more if I am very confident on them. The multiple bets can't contain any bets that have been included in the single bets and vice versa. I will be back later for my first selections. :hope this will work out

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.