** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

European U21 Championship - play-off

Iceland-Scotland U21 U21 = 1 (2.05) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Iceland U21 finished second in their group ahead of Germany. The home team just to overcome the play-off and then log on to the final European Championship 2011 has attracted some elements that play into the first team for this exceptional event. The players called are: Gunnarsson, Gudmundsson, Sigurdsson, Bjarnason, Jonsson, Gislason and Sigthorsson. As for the Scotland U21's training problems as absent: Coutts (midfielder); injured: Forrest (striker), Saunders (defender). The sign of a declining on many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: European U21 Championship - play-off I have faith in my boys from Iceland, but still not sure about a home win. Both to score @ 1.78 on Bwin sounds good, Iceland have scored in all their games and also conceded in all, except for san marino. Over 0.5 goals in first half also @ 1.4

Re: European U21 Championship - play-off Iceland starting 11

Bjornson (Valur, formerly Hearts) Fridgeirsson(KR) - Eyjolfsson (West Ham) - Jonsson (Hearts) - Valgardsson (FH) Sigurdsson(Hoffeinheim) - Gunnarsson(Coventry) - Vidarson(Mechelen) - Bjarnason(Viking) - Gudmundsson(AZ Alkmaar) Sigthorsson (AZ Alkmaar)

Really strong team!

Re: European U21 Championship - play-off sorry but i don't know of these players. but which of them are A team players? and are they in the squad? somebody from scotland? any news about your team? i still have Iceland @2,0 in my local, the odds online are droping...

Re: European U21 Championship - play-off Jonsson, Sigurdsson, Gunnarsson, Gudmundsson and maybe Bjarnason would be starting against Portugal. Sigthorsson and Gudmundsson have been banging in goals for Alkmaar in the league and Europe. Sigurdsson was recently signed to Hoffeinheim from Reading for 6 million pounds and has already scored two free kick goals. Jonsson is only 22 and is the captain of Hearts.

Re: European U21 Championship - play-off Scotlands group was pretty poor compared to Icelands and they only qualified on GD from Belarus, with the players Iceland have brought in as described above by the more informed punters I think they should be able to win..hate betting on bloody U21's football never works! Iceland at 2.0 for me :tongue2

Re: European U21 Championship - play-off

sorry if i'm a bit annoying. but where these players playing for u21 before or are they here for this game only? i'm thinking about placing a nice bet on iceland
Couldn't see this in time but yes, these 5-6 players are usually with the A team but are playing for u21 in the playoffs, so they miss the game against Portugal.

Iceland-Scotland U21 U21 = 1 (2.05) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Iceland U21 finished second in their group ahead of Germany. The home team just to overcome the play-off and then log on to the final European Championship 2011 has attracted some elements that play into the first team for this exceptional event. The players called are: Gunnarsson, Gudmundsson, Sigurdsson, Bjarnason, Jonsson, Gislason and Sigthorsson. As for the Scotland U21's training problems as absent: Coutts (midfielder); injured: Forrest (striker), Saunders (defender). The sign of a declining on many books. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:nana:ok:nana:cow

Re: European U21 Championship - play-off England U21-Romania U21 = NGOL (1.72) bet365 stake 5 / 10 England U21 finished in 2nd place in the qualifying group in a very difficult group with the presence of teams like Greece, Portugal, Lithuania and Macedonia. While Romania finished in 1st place in her qualifying group in a very difficult group with teams as mediocre level: Moldova, Latvia, Faroe Islands, Andorra and Russia. Today, this game is that the European Championship 2011 qualifying both teams have some defections. England: injured: Richards (defender), Gibbs (defender), Smithies (2 doors). Romania: injured: Ganea (striker), Costea (attacker); absent: Ionita (attacker). Given the lack of strikers in Romania and the lack of defenders in the English team I think this is a very tactical game with few actions to goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: European U21 Championship - play-off It's tempting to take Iceland or Iceland/X tonight. Iceland dominated the first match and could have scored 4-5 goals. Gislason is back in the team tonight and he's maybe the best player in the team. Based on the first match, I don't see the Scottish winning this one. It's a question how much the home advantage counts though.

It's tempting to take Iceland or Iceland/X tonight. Iceland dominated the first match and could have scored 4-5 goals. Gislason is back in the team tonight and he's maybe the best player in the team. Based on the first match' date=' I don't see the Scottish winning this one. It's a question how much the home advantage counts though.[/quote'] Iceland won 2-1.;) Too bad I had them in a double with sweden :@ Btw, you have to see the goals from Gylfi Sigurdsson. That kid is gonna be a star.