** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil Serie B October 6th 2010

Re: Brazil Serie B October 6th 2010 Portugesa - Duque de Caxias 02:00CET After beating America-RN away from home by (3-2) and trashing Parana by 6-1, Portuguese came to think of access to Brazilian Premier Series. However, to continue good momentum, hosts will have hard opponent Duque de Caxias. Missings: Portugesa, Luis Ricardo -long term, Dodo striker - long term and Ademir Sopa - suspended. Duque de Caxias: Leandro Teixeira, injured and central defender Marlon - suspended. Players are well motivated for this duel and i think they will push forward from first minute of the match, so i belive in positive result at HT. In second half i am little affraid of home side who can concede goals and oponnent is very tricky. Home factor is big in brazilian b series, in last 13 duels at Canindé, nine wins, one draw and three defeats for hosts. Portugesa is the best HT side in the league and i am going on home side HT win. Portugesa -0.25 HT @1.73 188bet 6/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 6th 2010 Asa - Nautico 02:00CET I will try Asa Ht win also, Nautico has many problems with injuries and suspensions, and on the other hand Asa is one of good sides when playing at home with nice overal record 7-1-5, 25:14 GD. I think that Nautico can´t get anything form this game but i will stick to my HT bet. After many old missings for Nautico, now they will have two more problems, first goalkeeper Gladson and midfielder Rodrigo Pontes are both suspended. Asa -0.25 HT @2.04 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 6th 2010 ASA vs Naucito Naucito are aweful away from home, 9 defeats in a row now conceeding 30 goals in 13 home matches, scoring only 11 in reply. Naucito's away form reads 3-0-10 which is nothing short of terrible. ASA may not be outstanding at home but are a very steady, home form this season reads 7-1-5 and should expect themselves for the three points here. Almost evens for a good home side against an obysmal away side is always worth a risk in my opinion. ASA @ 1.99 (Betfair). My next selection may be a little niave since I don't know much about Brazilian foootball never mind the Brazilian second division but I see value in the 3.10 available for ASA to keep a clean sheet. From what I gather Brazilian teams do seem to be good at home and poor away, lots of red cards and goals but Naucito have only scored 11 goals in 13 away matches and the price seems generous to me but the 1.30 for a Naucito goal makes me think that backing the clean sheet is crazy. ASA clean sheet @ 3.10 (Betfair).

Re: Brazil Serie B October 6th 2010

Asa - Nautico 02:00CET I will try Asa Ht win also, Nautico has many problems with injuries and suspensions, and on the other hand Asa is one of good sides when playing at home with nice overal record 7-1-5, 25:14 GD. I think that Nautico can´t get anything form this game but i will stick to my HT bet. After many old missings for Nautico, now they will have two more problems, first goalkeeper Gladson and midfielder Rodrigo Pontes are both suspended. Asa -0.25 HT @2.04 sbobet 4/10
You can get 2.50 with Bet365 for Asa to be winning at Half Time.

Asa - Nautico 02:00CET I will try Asa Ht win also, Nautico has many problems with injuries and suspensions, and on the other hand Asa is one of good sides when playing at home with nice overal record 7-1-5, 25:14 GD. I think that Nautico can´t get anything form this game but i will stick to my HT bet. After many old missings for Nautico, now they will have two more problems, first goalkeeper Gladson and midfielder Rodrigo Pontes are both suspended. Asa -0.25 HT @2.04 sbobet 4/10
HT 1-0 winner +4.16 units :clap

ASA vs Naucito Naucito are aweful away from home, 9 defeats in a row now conceeding 30 goals in 13 home matches, scoring only 11 in reply. Naucito's away form reads 3-0-10 which is nothing short of terrible. ASA may not be outstanding at home but are a very steady, home form this season reads 7-1-5 and should expect themselves for the three points here. Almost evens for a good home side against an obysmal away side is always worth a risk in my opinion. ASA @ 1.99 (Betfair).:ok My next selection may be a little niave since I don't know much about Brazilian foootball never mind the Brazilian second division but I see value in the 3.10 available for ASA to keep a clean sheet. From what I gather Brazilian teams do seem to be good at home and poor away, lots of red cards and goals but Naucito have only scored 11 goals in 13 away matches and the price seems generous to me but the 1.30 for a Naucito goal makes me think that backing the clean sheet is crazy. ASA clean sheet @ 3.10 (Betfair).:ok
Well done on the HT/FT Bagzi. :beer