** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

LOTD 4TH OF OCTOBER

Ullswater - Pontefract 2:10 Will go off a short price here , odds-on probably and deservedly so but its best run to dats came on good ground so the softer ground tomorrow is not sure to suit, especially when it was pipped near the line last time out which means it could be vulnerable late on in a long slug on soft ground. I feel Subramaniam has a decent chance of turning over this favourite and i feel it will get turned over tomorrow. 1 Point Lay

Re: LOTD 4TH OF OCTOBER 2:50 Chill @ Warwick - Finished over 9 lengths behind when coming 6th of 20 on racecourse debut over 7 furlongs.For me His Grace has a better chance after finishing 2nd twice over the same distance as today as well as newcomer Coax 1pt Place Lay Chill

Re: LOTD 4TH OF OCTOBER CRUCIS ABBEY 3.50 Warwick. Place Lay. Done nothing wrong, but heavy ground today and I doubt that will suit, especially if breeding is anything to go by (Acclamation (6.8f) — Golden Ribes (USA) (Charismatic (USA). Others also need to prove they handle the ground, but I think they have more chance of doing so, and at place odds of around 1.6, I'd much rather be a layer.

Re: LOTD 4TH OF OCTOBER Phew - been fighting the computer to get a post submitted......... Darley Sun is odds on and top rated on ORs But he's been out of sorts all season (since switching to Godolphin ?.......mmm, not the first time that's happened) Alsio - much better on form ground ! I think Ajmal could win and I fancy something rated 40 lbs behind the pair of them could cause an upset as well