Simple Greyhound System

Howie

Hey guys.. Just signed up.. loving the site so far.. This is a fairly simple system, and if you can find a bookmaker with good place odds then use it. I use IASBET.. Il explain what I do: Ive always loved a bet on the dogs, and can pick them fairly well.. although, they are dogs lol, and theres no such thing as a certainty in the dogs.. so heres what I come up with:

• I only bet on dogs which have won their last start (we all know dogs from can go hot and cold, so this is a good indicator that the dogs hot)
  • I only bet on favorites
  • I only bet for a place
  • I NEVER bet on maidens, Mixed grade, restricted type races (these races are a bag of mixed lollies and who knows whats going to happen, so I just avoid it)
  • If 2 dogs that have won their last start are equal favorite, then the better box gets priority. It goes in order of best to worst 1,8,2,7,3,6,4,5

So this is what the form will look like.. 7

RAM SECURITY

311 Metres

05:58PM

1 18473 BELENA HAZE [5] NBT T R Breen (Snake Valle 96 $10.00

2 46424 BIG ROSE [4] 17.84 K G Height (Toora) 94 $10.00 3 31581 ANNIE ANTEATER [3] 18.00 S Corrigan (Cranbourne 75 $13.00 4 15284 GOVERNATOR [4] 17.71 N King (Pearcedale) 98 $7.50 5 42432 KREUZER MURPHY [5] 17.97 E F Caruana (Tarneit) 92 $10.00 6 45481 INDIGO FORCE (WA)[5] FSH G J Bate (Lara) 100 $3.50 7 51224 PHIL'S PHANTOM [4] 17.99 B Ender (St Albans) 98 $6.00 8 36361 SEVENTH CADET [4] 17.74 D F Brodtman (Sunshin 89 $3.00 9 *** NO RESERVE *** 10 *** NO RESERVE ***

So this is a field from todays paper.. As you can see there are 3 dogs which won their last start, 3, 6 and 8. 8 is the shortest priced so he gets the selection. If 6 and 8 were equal favorite then 8 would of had priority over the better box anyway.

So i usually go through my paper or internet each morning (early favorites are fine) and pick these out. I only pick the ones in my state, and i usually find I get around 6-8 races a day to bet on..

I then log onto my bookies accound online and place all the bets.

I place $10AU a place on each of these and usually find myself sometimes $50 ahead each days (although some days I dont)

Im hoping to get it to certain amount, by using "bankroll management" i learnt from my poker days.. then the daily amount will increase.. Dont forget, you have your good and bad days, but at the end of the week you are usually up around at least $100.. As my account grows and using bankroll management I will then be hoping for $200 a week, then $500 a week and so on and so forth...

Im currently getting around a 85-90% win rate..

Any suggestion from anyone whos used a greyhound system would be fine, or anyone else with any suggestions!!

Cheers

Howie

Re: Simple Greyhound System Heres what im betting on today.. 27/9/10 Australian Greyhounds (Victoria) 1st bet Cran - R6 #7 2nd bet Cran -R7 #8 3rd bet Cran - R11 #1 4th bet Shep - R5 #4 5th bet Shep - R6 #1 6th bet Shep - R9 #3 7th bet Shep - R11 #3 8th bet Shep - R12 #8 Outlay $10 PLACE per race =- $80