Ze Newie...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ze Newie....P/L +184.13pts 3.45 - Sea Cadet U/P -10pts Also the 2 from Friday were both U/P Which leaves things like this P/L +154.13pts One thing I've noticed is maybe this is far more suited to flat turf as this seems were the main profit has come from... We'll carry on though and see what happens

Re: Ze Newie....P/L +170.38pts

My latest nugget of gold will start today... Simple selection process, look at the cards of certain races, draw up a shortlist of contenders and then I get my final selections by studying the last 2 runs of each horse. I'll also be quoting BOG that I personally get at Bet365 and not always the starting price, if this is frowned upon, please let me know. 2 today 2.40 - Rileyskeepingfaith - 10 pts win 3.30 - Flodden - 10pts win
Hello You look to know what your doing so i will ask you. sorry if im a pain. i'm new to the forum and pritty new to Lay betting? I wonder if you can help me. I have found a site which gives lay betting tips. My problem is although its a pay per tip setup i dont want to spend £1.50 on a tip if its no good. would you consider using such a tipping site? Mash.

Re: Ze Newie....P/L +170.38pts

Hello You look to know what your doing so i will ask you. sorry if im a pain. i'm new to the forum and pritty new to Lay betting? I wonder if you can help me. I have found a site which gives lay betting tips. My problem is although its a pay per tip setup i dont want to spend £1.50 on a tip if its no good. would you consider using such a tipping site? Mash.
I know what I'm doing!! What a compliment! Cheers mate :lol Oh and :welcome To be honest I'm not personally a fan of lay betting, any sort of value or edge is hard to find with betfair obviously having bigger prices than than the normal bookies! I also wouldn't like to pay for any tipping service unless it had past proven results of upto the last year at least... I reckon you could save that money by having a scout around punterslounge mate, check the other horse forums including the gloryhunters one, I'm sure there will be a profitable lay thread knocking about somewhere! Cheers good luck

Re: Ze Newie....P/L +150.38pts 1.20 - twentynineblack U/P -10pts 3.10 - Avid Kale 2nd -10pts 3.20 - Kasbadali 2nd -10pts :eyes:cry P/L +120.38pts convinced this is a just flat turf system now and a very good one at that...One of the main things i look for is the speed so it makes sense the way it is falling apart now!! I would advise not to back any of these but i will contunue the trial to see if we can wipe out all out profit with these bleedin jumpers and A/W runners :lol will probably start a new one up next flat turf season...which seems so farrrr off :rollin