** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Mexico Primera Division September 18th-19th 2010

Saturday 18 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Estudiantes Tecos v Club Universidad Nacional (02:10 BST) 2.54 3.35 3 102.55 %
maximize.gif Cruz Azul v Querétaro FC (23:00 BST) 1.49 4.33 8 102.69 %
Sunday 19 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Guadalajara-MEX v Jaguares de Chiapas (01:00 BST) 1.8 3.55 4.6 105.46 %
maximize.gif Monterrey v Atlas (01:00 BST) 1.5 4.2 7.27 104.23 %
maximize.gif Santos Laguna v Club Necaxa (01:00 BST) 1.5 4 6.67 106.66 %
maximize.gif San Luis v Pachuca (02:45 BST) 2.24 3.35 3.5 103.07 %
maximize.gif Atlante v Monarcas Morelia (03:00 BST) 2.8 3.45 2.55 103.92 %
maximize.gif Deportivo Toluca v Club América (18:00 BST) 2.26 3.45 3.21 104.39 %
maximize.gif Puebla v Tigres de la UANL (18:00 BST) 2.06 3.45 3.8 103.84 %

Re: Mexico Primera Division September 18th-19th 2010 Hallo! I changed my nickname (I had Futbolmx), this sounds good for me, its very difficult to me to choose a alias but at last I choose a good one for me. Its embarrasing to write since my last forecast failed, I have to say that this is one of the most irregular start seasons in Mexican soccer, they are 7 coachs fired of his teams, and it seems that another two or three will be fired in the next weeks. What is happen with Toluca? Hector Mancilla topscorer of Toluca is like Rooney in a kind of valley, where he can't find the goal and he is indispensable in the attack of Toluca (he was topscorer last season) and the main responsable of the first place of Toluca in the tournament. In the match of Santos-Queretaro I ignore the last tendencies in that match, Santos haven't win in Estadio La Corregidora, but this time with this team it seems very plausible, changes in his goalkeeper (who allows four of the five goals scoredm this was the most important factor) combined with the absences of Baloy (that was called to ecuatorian selection, and don't play that match because coach Romano decide that player need rest), Ludueña enters second time, but the goalkeeper allow that every shot of Queretaro to the door was a goal. With this in mind I will put my forecast, understanding that there are more risk here that in other bets.

Re: Mexico Primera Division September 18th-19th 2010 Estudiantes Tecos is a team that have a good offensive but they take also many goals, they have performing well last two matches and with Eduardo Acevedo at front of them I think they will improve in the next matches, Estudiantes will face a limited attack of Pumas, that have loosing their deffensive philosophy of past seasons, but yet with that flaws they were unbeatten (before they loose to San Luis). Cruz Azul-Queretaro. I explain before what happen in the match Queretaro-Santos, its obvious who will be the winner, but at these odds, the handicap for Queretaro is better, here will happen two things, Cruz Azul humble Queretaro, or Queretaro win with the minimum difference. I don´t touch this at this odds, or take the draw. In general I don´t like the odds for this matches.

Re: Mexico Primera Division September 18th-19th 2010

Hallo! I changed my nickname (I had Futbolmx)' date=' this sounds good for me, its very difficult to me to choose a alias but at last I choose a good one for me. [/quote'] For future considerations, there is a topic in the forum where you can request a change of nickname. Hope this helps you. :ok It isn't a secret that Mexico soccer is irregular, someothers will call it competitive, but it isn't strange that the first place teams won by huge scores one weekend and the next lost against the weakest teams. And coaches firing, come on (should be just 6, as Fentantes was asistant coach of "Chelis" (it was a matter of time)). In playoffs of Bicentenario 2010, where Toluca indeed became Champions, FW Hector Mancilla, just scored 2 goals of the 9 (22% of the team goals that is) Toluca make and FAIL a penalty in the final (thanks to Santos failures Toluca was able to get a chance and claim the title, but it wasn't due to Mancilla), the same as DF Diego Novarretti (2 goals) and MF Antonio Naelson Zinha (2 goals & 3 assists). So the main responsable for the title, the answer is NOT.

Re: Mexico Primera Division September 18th-19th 2010 I love Cruz Azul!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy. I did an 11 game acca earlier after my 3pm English football acca came in just short with only 11 out of 13 winning. My 11 game acca was as follows:

118/09/2010Sunderland v Arsenal (Additional Total Goals)Over 0.51.05NoneWon
218/09/2010Sporting Gijon v Athletic Bilbao (Additional Total Goals)Over 0.51.071NoneWon
318/09/2010Arles v Marseille (Additional Total Goals)Over 0.51.071NoneWon
418/09/2010Godoy Cruz v CA Tigre (Additional Total Goals)Over 0.51.071NoneWon
518/09/2010Botafogo v Cruzeiro (Additional Total Goals)Over 0.51.062NoneWon
618/09/2010Atletico Goianiense v Atletico Paranaense (Additional Total Goals)Over 0.51.05NoneWon
718/09/2010AC Milan v Catania (Additional Total Goals)Over 0.51.04NoneWon
818/09/2010Corinthians v GR Prudente (Additional Total Goals)Over 1.51.22NoneWon
918/09/2010Cruz Azul v Queretaro (Total Goals)Over 2.51.66NoneTo Run
1018/09/2010Valenciennes v Lens (Additional Total Goals)Over 0.51.083NoneWon
1118/09/2010Real Sociedad v Real Madrid (Total Goals)Over 2.51.66NoneWon
As you can see, all I needed was the Azul game to be over 2.5 and I won £135 plus my £30 stake back! At HT, it was 2-0 Azul so I decided to take a little insurance with a £12 bet at 5.5 for there to be no 3rd goal. However, at around 55 minutes I decided I wanted to take further insurance to the point where either over/under resulted in the same amount of profit. Horror struck as the Azul game was suddenly not available to bet on inplay on Bet365. It didn't come back until 75 mins and by then the insurance was much more expensive and ate into my profit too much. So I decided to risk it. It got to 90 mins and it was still 2-0 Azul. There was a £100 difference in the profit level. Azul scored a freekick in stoppage time and I love them!!!! :nana

For future considerations, there is a topic in the forum where you can request a change of nickname. Hope this helps you. :ok It isn't a secret that Mexico soccer is irregular, someothers will call it competitive, but it isn't strange that the first place teams won by huge scores one weekend and the next lost against the weakest teams. And coaches firing, come on (should be just 6, as Fentantes was asistant coach of "Chelis" (it was a matter of time)). In playoffs of Bicentenario 2010, where Toluca indeed became Champions, FW Hector Mancilla, just scored 2 goals of the 9 (22% of the team goals that is) Toluca make and FAIL a penalty in the final (thanks to Santos failures Toluca was able to get a chance and claim the title, but it wasn't due to Mancilla), the same as DF Diego Novarretti (2 goals) and MF Antonio Naelson Zinha (2 goals & 3 assists). So the main responsable for the title, the answer is NOT.
Thanks for your thoughtful post, but I´ve not saw in years a more irregular begin of season in mexican soccer (and its very simpthomatic of many problems in our soccer the fact that many teams change his directives so often, and in this season that problems will arise with more evidence). I stress that point because this is not like european or yet brasilean leagues where you can have less risks in your bets. The point of what I say is that it is the main reason I bet one unit ever in this matches, with more reason now that matches could go either way. And speaking of Mancilla yes he fail a penal in the final match against Santos, but he leads the team to the liguilla, he scores 8 goals in regular season making the difference for this team, in Liguilla he score two more goals and he haven't that protagonic role that he have in regular season, but definitively he was above Zinha and Novarreti in the subject of goals. The lack of goals of Mancilla is "like" the loss of Robben to Bayern Munich in the sense that both teams loose chances of goal and that explain why Toluca awake so late in this season (they do average in their first matches, but this season they delayed were irregular). And for the nick, thanks but I see many people with 1 000 (or 10 000) post or more (with little and very valuable exceptions) and I follow many of them and I see failing week after week (month after month and so on), so if in my profile appears that I have 1 post or 10 000 to me is not important, I have +50 units won (I begin with 20 units six months ago, and really I risk only 10 of them and I´m counting the losses in this season) that is the important for me not the status a quantity of post would give to me, and I have confidence I will continue with my positive streak, with or without status.

I love Cruz Azul!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy. I did an 11 game acca earlier after my 3pm English football acca came in just short with only 11 out of 13 winning. My 11 game acca was as follows:
118/09/2010Sunderland v Arsenal (Additional Total Goals) Over 0.51.05NoneWon
218/09/2010Sporting Gijon v Athletic Bilbao (Additional Total Goals) Over 0.51.071NoneWon
318/09/2010Arles v Marseille (Additional Total Goals) Over 0.51.071NoneWon
418/09/2010Godoy Cruz v CA Tigre (Additional Total Goals) Over 0.51.071NoneWon
518/09/2010Botafogo v Cruzeiro (Additional Total Goals) Over 0.51.062NoneWon
618/09/2010Atletico Goianiense v Atletico Paranaense (Additional Total Goals) Over 0.51.05NoneWon
718/09/2010AC Milan v Catania (Additional Total Goals) Over 0.51.04NoneWon
818/09/2010Corinthians v GR Prudente (Additional Total Goals) Over 1.51.22NoneWon
918/09/2010Cruz Azul v Queretaro (Total Goals) Over 2.51.66NoneTo Run
1018/09/2010Valenciennes v Lens (Additional Total Goals) Over 0.51.083NoneWon
1118/09/2010Real Sociedad v Real Madrid (Total Goals) Over 2.51.66NoneWon
As you can see, all I needed was the Azul game to be over 2.5 and I won £135 plus my £30 stake back! At HT, it was 2-0 Azul so I decided to take a little insurance with a £12 bet at 5.5 for there to be no 3rd goal. However, at around 55 minutes I decided I wanted to take further insurance to the point where either over/under resulted in the same amount of profit. Horror struck as the Azul game was suddenly not available to bet on inplay on Bet365. It didn't come back until 75 mins and by then the insurance was much more expensive and ate into my profit too much. So I decided to risk it. It got to 90 mins and it was still 2-0 Azul. There was a £100 difference in the profit level. Azul scored a freekick in stoppage time and I love them!!!! :nana
Congratulations! Cruz Azul streak will continue but now he will face (like the teams in the top of the table) the more thoug rivals. There is a young promise (like Hernandez) in that team called Javier Orozco who is racing against Benitez and Suazo (both foreign players) for the place of topscorer of this tournament, it will be worth to place an eye on this player, maybe he will play in the near future in another country.

Thanks for your thoughtful post' date=' but I´ve not saw in years a more irregular begin of season in mexican soccer (and its very simpthomatic of many problems in our soccer the fact that many teams change his directives so often, and in this season that problems will arise with more evidence). I stress that point because this is not like european or yet brasilean leagues where you can have less risks in your bets. The point of what I say is that it is the main reason I bet one unit ever in this matches, with more reason now that matches could go either way.[/quote'] So just staking 1 unit, means you almost have ZERO confidence in your betting, and backing in the inconsistency of the league, come on. Way to go! An expert knows when is the right time. Last tournament he didn't lead Toluca to the liguilla, he contribute to it - which is different! In the last 5 victories of Toluca before the playoffs (liguilla) which where key for Toluca getting to liguilla in the first place, Mancilla just make 2 goals out of 11 goals the team made, that is 18% of those goals. Meanwhile FW Carlos Esquivel scored 3 goals, that is 27% of those goals. He just missed one match in the start of Bicentenario 2010, and in this start of season he haven't miss any, so your argument is a lie, as he has been on the field on those matches. And of course he is going to be the player with more goals, he is the only one left in attack when the full team defends and plays with counterattacks. For me Zinha is FAR more important for Toluca (as he scores and put passes for goal) than Mancilla, and if you say otherwhise, is because you belive in TV and don't analyze further than that. You claim about 50 units won, and there is no prof or evidence about that. With all you bets lost last weekend and you speak of a positive streak, well if the goal is to loss money, they you are right.

Re: Mexico Primera Division September 18th-19th 2010 I was wrong, only in the World Cup I earned 54 units of profit, you can check that fact in my statistics of messages, also if you read some of my post you had seen that I consider Zinha not only best player in Toluca but that is the best creative midfielder in all Mexico (but Mancilla is the topscorer of the team).

• 3 weeks later...

I was wrong' date=' only in the World Cup I earned 54 units of profit, you can check that fact in my statistics of messages, [/quote'] This threas is about Mexican Football, it is irrelevant here the World Cup profit you claim.