Primera Division Argentina 11-12 September

maximize.gifCA Huracan v CA Banfield (18:10 BST) 2.94 3.35 2.64 101.74 %
maximize.gifSan Lorenzo v Vélez Sársfield (20:20 BST) 2.6 3.3 3.1 101.02 %
maximize.gifCA Lanus v Godoy Cruz de Mendoza (22:30 BST) 2.22 3.4 3.85 100.43 %
Sunday 12 September 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifEstudiantes de La Plata v Racing Club (00:30 BST) 1.92 3.5 5 100.65 %
maximize.gifArgentinos Juniors v CA Newell's Old Boys (18:00 BST) 2.54 3.3 3.2 100.92 %
maximize.gifRiver Plate v Arsenal de Sarandi (20:00 BST) 2 3.5 4.3 101.83 %
maximize.gifIndependiente v Quilmes AC (22:10 BST) 1.88 3.6 5.2 100.20 %
Monday 13 September 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifOlimpo v Boca Juniors (00:20 BST) 3 3.25 2.7 101.14 %

Re: Primera Division Argentina 11-12 September Estudiantes de la Plata vs Racing Club. Before they loose against Deportivo Quito the Sudamerican Supercup, coach of Estudiantes will align his titular players in this match, they have another match of the Sudamerican Cup this wednesday, and they are one of the few teams that can fight for both titles (remember last year they were in Libertadores and yet they was near to obtain the title in the Tournament, second place). It's so great the thecnical skills and the physical fittnes of their players that coach of Racing will employ a line of five for this match, by his individualities alone that can create a play that determine the match and the fact that they are locals I'll go for Estudiantes. Estudiantes @ 1.91 Betfair Stake:2/10

Re: Primera Division Argentina 11-12 September Lanus vs Godoy Cruz Both teams plays with the posesion of the ball, and short passes (like Colombian and Mexican teams) something unusual in sudamerican soccer. Lanus is unbeaten and Godoy Cruz come from a loose against Estudiantes de la Plata. The problem for Godoy Cruz is that the team have a considerable amount of injuries and a red card from last match. Lanus have been more consistent and disciplinated, althought I don't see many goals here, Lanus should win this one, and at 2.00 are good odds for me. Lanus @ 2.22 Betfair Stake: 2/10

Re: Primera Division Argentina 11-12 September Huracan vs Banfield Like Santos of Mexico, it seems like Banfield have enough players to challenge both in the league of Argentina and in Sudamerican cup, and if Huracan comes from a victory against Quilmes and Banfield draw with Tigre, I see more consistency in Banfield that is flawless in this tournament, they have a strong deffense and order to put the score at his side. Banfield @ 2.64 Betfair Stake:1/10

Re: Primera Division Argentina 11-12 September Olimpo vs Boca Juniors - Under 2,5 (1.67 @ Betfair) 2pts So, had enough of value bets and am now going with my head no matter what the odds. Here we have two evenly matched teams that have had a poor start to the season with a few games played. Olimpo, at home, don't tend to let in goals whereas they only tend to score one themselves. All points to the unders :hope *My picks are in bold.