Argentina Primera division 4-5 September

Saturday 4 September 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifRacing Club v Colon de Santa Fe (01:15 BST) 2.1 3.2 3.5 107.44 %inrunning.gif
maximize.gifCA All Boys v Olimpo (18:10 BST) 2.46 3.3 3.35 100.80 %
maximize.gifBoca Juniors v San Lorenzo (20:15 BST) 2.14 3.45 3.9 101.36 %
maximize.gifArsenal de Sarandi v Argentinos Juniors (22:20 BST) 2.22 3.35 3.85 100.87 %
Sunday 5 September 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifCA Newell's Old Boys v Independiente (00:30 BST) 2 3.45 4.4 101.71 %
maximize.gifQuilmes AC v CA Huracan (18:10 BST) 2.43 3.3 3.2 102.71 %
maximize.gifClub de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata v CA Lanus (20:15 BST) 2.93 3.55 2.7 99.34 %
maximize.gifCA Banfield v CA Tigre (23:30 BST) 1.74 3.75 5.7 101.68 %
Monday 6 September 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifVélez Sársfield v River Plate (00:20 BST) 2.06 3.5 4.2 100.92 %

Re: Argentina Primera division 4-5 September Hello! When it happens to forecast 1X2 matches my outcomes are positive, but whenever I try to predict scores, who will win, draw, etc first half, second half, and that kind of exotic bets I'm very far from certainty. As always one unit. I like the odds for this matches: Boca Juniors vs San Lorenzo San Lorenzo at 3.9 I could bet all that I have for this one! Why I say this. First, San Lorenzo won all his matches, Boca only one and against Velez where there is some kind of historical and psicological domination. Velez was very good until they face Boca Juniors and this gives Boca an animical boost. Lucas Viatri is disponible for this match, and is the key piece to the performance of Boca, is the topscorer of the team with 3 goals, is very efective in front of the door and with aereal game. The coach (former DT of champion Argentinos Juniors) will count with some players very good in colective game, Matias Caruzo, Sebastian Bataglia and Gary Medel. For the other side San Lorenzo with a flawless record, his DT identified with River Plate, will put in the field Guillermo Pereyra in the center, Leandro Romagnoli creative and desequilibrant and a powerful and equilibrated ofensive pair Juan Carlos Menzeguez with potency and velocity and the strong and highest Sebastian Balsas. Two sides equilibrated colectively and with many treaths in all their sectors, but I incline for San Lorenzo team, because not only win (home and away) their victories was contundents. In the worst case they could take a point. How you see this will be an interesting and very thrilling match, with good plays for two sides. A must see game. San Lorenzo @ 3.9 Betfair San Lorenzo DNB @ 2.62 Whill, StanJames Stake: 4 units

Re: Argentina Primera division 4-5 September All Boys vs Olimpo All Boys fall last week 3-1 with San Lorenzo, but the last week they won to Boca 2-0. Their rivals seems that will take their points in home, because Olimpo as away team loose its two matches. Home they won to Racing by the minimun, this seems to be the strategy of this team. Omar de Felipe coach of Olimpo, will continue to put in the field his eleven that won to Racing, with Nestor Bareiro and the Giant Alejandro Delorte as forwards. Two teams that need points, but I will go with All Boys, because they have a thoug begining confronting the strongest teams: Racing, Velez, Boca and San Lorenzo). The factor of Home will take many weight here. All Boys @ 2.46 Betfair

Re: Argentina Primera division 4-5 September Newells Old Boys vs Independiente Two teams of the mid table and of the bottom. Newells Old Boys clearly will exploit the bad moment is having Independiente and I have to say Newell's not doing an excelent performance, but at least they haven't loose a match. They tie Huracan as away team, but Independiente comes beaten after his looses against Arsenal de Sarandi and River. Newells won't count with left midfielder Estigarribia because he was called to play for Paraguay, but he could be replaced with another player that will be glad to do their best. Reason I will go with Newell is the ofensive gap Independiente is having, two last goals was doing with the player of the deffense (zaguero I don't know how to say it, well the last line of the defense) Leonel Galeano, the midfield and forwards dont contribuite to the team with a goal. Independiente have a Sudamerica Copa fixture thursday next week, this will add some extra pressure. I see Newells in a best moment, and I won't bet that Independiente will break their bad streak in this match. Newell's @ 2 Betfair

Re: Argentina Primera division 4-5 September Event: All Boys vs Olimpo Pick: All Boys(0)@1.79 (12bet) Strength: 10/10 (i use flat rate) Date: 04/09/2010 (17:1) - GMT+0 Reasoning: Olimpo lost 2/2 on the run, while never scored more than 1; not even against Racing at home, althought O was playing vs 10 for 30 mins. Of course, at least scores one (3/4 matches) and so can say they can do it again vs All Boys of poor defense. But I see that AB defense is "poor" mainly because they conceded 3g vs San Lorenzo away, playing with 10 players (60'; 0-1) and later with 9 (81'; 1-2), and because they conceded 2g vs Velez (home). Against low scoring teams like Racing (+1.0H) and Boca (+0.5A) All Boys defense did it fine. More, they can score too: after their very first match in the League, they' ve scored in everyone of the next 3 matches.

Re: Argentina Primera division 4-5 September Thanks THPanagos, good call, it convince to risk a little more than I use to do in my bets, because the info you added. I didn't know that Olimpo have battled with a 10 Racing team, and you mention the important fact that All Boys have 10 players in the field against San Lorenzo, thanks. Three bets wons.