USA MLS September 4th-6th 2010

Saturday 4 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Philadelphia Union v Kansas City Wizards (20:30 BST) 2.2 3.33 3.6 103.26 %
maximize.gif Chicago Fire v Los Angeles Galaxy (21:00 BST) 2.75 3.35 2.62 104.31 %
Sunday 5 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif DC United v Columbus Crew (00:30 BST) 2.87 3.4 2.38 106.21 %
maximize.gif New England Revolution v Seattle Sounders (00:30 BST) 2.5 3.29 2.96 104.18 %
maximize.gif FC Dallas v Toronto FC (01:30 BST) 1.75 3.6 6.4 100.55 %
maximize.gif Colorado Rapids v Chivas USA (02:00 BST) 1.8 3.54 4.57 105.69 %
maximize.gif Real Salt Lake v Red Bull New York (02:00 BST) 2.2 3.4 3.6 102.64 %
Monday 6 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Houston Dynamo v San Jose Earthquakes (01:30 BST) 2 3.4 4.3 102.67 %

Re: USA MLS September 4th-6th 2010 Chicago Fire vs Los Angeles Galaxy. We see how powerful was Chicago Fire with the incorporation of Ljumberg to his team, now he is playing with his selection and Papa also. I never consider that a team that loose a topscorer will fall in his development, many people this day argue that Croatia will strugle because they haven't their topscorer and obviously they were in a mistake. Well here happens the same, Chicago looses his topscorers, and the difference here is that Chicago relie in the ability of this players, contrary to what happen in Croacia who have good players in all his areas. LA Galaxy comes from two defeats but is obvious they are keeping his strengts facing the playoffs, this is a double sided weapon, and the team needs to win one or two games if they want to get in better conditions to the finals. I don't say that this will happen, but Chicago is a perfect team that LA could win to get confidence. With all his offensive strength out and with the necesity of points, Chicago is sure that will play a open game against a team who has "fallen to the botom", instead they will play for a point, but I think this is the moment where LA will break his bad streak. Bad or good streaks as you know, ends suddenly. LA Galaxy @ 2.62

Re: USA MLS September 4th-6th 2010 I like the odds of Colorado Rapids against Chivas, a midweek match wont necesarily alter the development of the team negatively, but when it comes with a dramatical defeat (3-1) in a semifinal it comes to be very noxious. Colorado isn't a impresive team, yet they win with the minimun and have a good doorkeeper and a disciplinated defensive. Chivas never won in Colorado and sincerely I don't think they will do this in this match. Colorado have an extra motivation, in the seventh position they can qualify to playoffs, they look confident but as they say, they don't took Chivas for granted. Colorado @ 1.8 For a team that have never beaten by the oponent this are good odds for me.

Re: USA MLS September 4th-6th 2010 Real Salt Lake vs New York Red Bulls If I'm sincere I take this one for the odds on Red Bulls, yes I can say Saborio is with his national squad and for this offensively Salt Lake will drop and this class of things, some people say. Yes is an important absence but other player can take his place, also Marquez is not with Red Bulls, and he makes a difference, but I think Henry will be suffice to rise the level of this team, is not the fact this two players (Henry and Marquez) have rise the level of the team by his solely presence, they rise the level of all the team, only Christiano could do this, and he count with the help of Iguain and Casillas; is the fact that the team has a good basis and this players add an extra. At this odds take as a value bet but I think NY Red Bulls will cover this. I saw Real vs C Azul and have a good offensive but when it comes to deffense they are woeful, remember that match 5-4, with three goals scored in the last 10 minutes. NY Red Bulls @ 3.9 Betfair Or do you see odds that high for Barcelona for example? NY Red Bulls DNB @ 2.62 Stake: 2 units