AFL Round 22...final round until finals

Hi everyone, This is my first post, :D Here is the fixture for this round: Dockers V Blues Subiaco Fri Aug 27th 8:40pm Cats V Eagles Skilled Stadium Sat Aug 28th 1:10pm Hawks V Magpies Melbourne Cricket Ground Sat Aug 28th 2:10pm Crows V Saints AAMI Stadium Sat Aug 28th 4:10pm Bulldogs V Bombers Etihad Stadium Sat Aug 28th 7:10pm Lions V Swans Gabba Sat Aug 28th 7:10pm Tigers V Power Etihad Stadium Sun Aug 29th 2:10pm Demons V Kangaroos Melbourne Cricket Ground Sun Aug 29th 4:40pm I wasn't sure if i should post the odds or not, however, you can see the odds @ betfair's website if you wish :), Please discuss :) UPDATE: Recommended Bet: Magpies @ 1.55 (Betfair) over the Hawks: Magpies are currently first on the ladder and Hawks are seventh on the ladder. The Magpies have simply had a great season and this is enough for me to back them in this on. The game will also be played at the MCG, so they'll be many Magpie supporters. Also, the Magpies would be looking to make a good impression for themselves before the finals (you know, the icing on the cake). Not sure what else to say about this, please let me know though

Re: AFL Round 22...final round until finals There is one match which I believe would be good profit, that is the Hawks vs Magpies, where the Magpies are heavily tipped to win. The Magpies are 1st and the Hawks are 7th. I'd also recommend small stakes for this ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.