** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mexico Liga de Ascenso August 21st-22nd 2010

• Match Result
    Saturday 21 August 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
    maximize.gifAltamira FC v CD Veracruz (01:00 BST) 2.4 3.2 2.6 111.38 %
    maximize.gifAlbinegros de Orizaba v Reboceros De La Piedad (22:00 BST) 2.3 3.29 2.98 107.43 %
    Sunday 22 August 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
    maximize.gifAlacranes de Durango v Indios Juarez (01:00 BST) 2.3 3.32 2.78 109.57 %
    maximize.gifCSD Dorados de Sinaloa v Club Universidad de Guadalajara (01:00 BST) 1.5 3.6 6 111.11 %
    maximize.gifMérida FC v Club Tijuana (01:05 BST) 2.4 3.2 2.6 111.38 %
    maximize.gifClub León v Guerreros FC de Hermosillo (02:00 BST) 2.1 3.2 3.1 111.13 %
    maximize.gifCorrecaminos UAT v Club Deportivo Irapuato A.C. (17:00 BST) 2.46 3.32 2.6 109.07 %
    maximize.gifCruz Azul Hidalgo v Pumas Morelos (18:00 BST) 2.3 3.2 2.75 111.09 %
    maximize.gifLobos de BUAP v Potros Neza (18:00 BST) 1.72 3.2 4.5 111.37 %

Re: Mexico Liga de Ascenso August 21st-22nd 2010 Correcaminos vs Irapuato. Well, I will go with Irapuato not because Blanco play in the team, but because they count with the help of coach Scalotari (well I don't remember well his name) but he was responsible of making Leon finalist in the tournament, the stupid (I have no other adjetive for they) directives of Leon saked him because they haven't gived contundent outcomes, and for what I see they won't do this year. Irapuato strugled to take the last points in his last two matches but they are making goals besides Blanco and this is good, but for the other way Correcaminos is a though rival for Irapuato for what we could see of past matches, where is not a clear dominion of one or another, but last outcomes of Irapuato make me think that they can win now. Another interesting fact is that Correcaminos have a good defense not allowing many goals and many of his matches end in a draw, Irapuato also don't score many goals and don't allow to score goals. So I have two tips for this game: Under 2.5 @ 1.8 Bet 365 Irapuato @ 2.6 Bet 365 Dorados de Sinaloa vs U a de G (Black Lions) What I have to say, the odds say all for me. Dorados confront a weak team of the bottom of the table, they have a good defense as they show against Xoloscuintles last week, and have many goalscorers that in every moment will do their job, if this is not enough, they have weather at their side, in Sinaloa is doing a infernal weather, with humidity, that will knock down U a de G that play in a more benign weather. Pick:Dorados @ 1.5 Bet 365 2 units. This is for fun. Club Leon vs Guerreros de Hermosillo. At last Guerreros score goals, was against recent ascended Altamira who is doing a good job. But Guerreros drop their advantage an Altamira ties the game. How I say Leon is woeful and Guerreros is showing some improvement, but they lack of contundency. Two bad teams, salomonic desition. Draw Pick:Draw @ 3.2 Bet 365 Past week two draws I post payed.

Re: Mexico Liga de Ascenso August 21st-22nd 2010 Matches of Saturday. Albinegros de Orizaba v Reboceros De La Piedad Orizaba win contundently last week 4-1 against Atlante and La Piedad loose against Alacranes de Durango, I suposse this could make Orizaba as favorite, well I'm not as convinced, first Orizaba won't play in his habitual stadium due to conditions of the field and La Piedad have a good streak against Orizaba, La Piedad can awake in one moment or another and can do a good match, again I will take a Salomonic desition. Pick: Draw @ 3.29 10Bet

Re: Mexico Liga de Ascenso August 21st-22nd 2010 What a disaster! At last Guerreros win and Dorados could not win to Leones Negros. Well, it not took only me as a surprise. I'll only post two or three bets as a maximum until I reach a positive outcome. Good Luck :\