Lucky 15 Jackpot System

I have devised a system on a Lucky 15 Basis. My system picks me 4 horses from the jackpot meeting everyday and i do a £1 Lucky 15 using those 4 horses. About 3 weeks ago i got all 4 up on a £5 Lucky 15 and i collected nearly £1,500.. Last week i got 3 out of the 4 up on a £5 Lucky 15 and i collected £1,040 roughly... I will give my 4 selections along with the prices each day, most days i get 1 winner which gets me my money back. For 1 winner on a Lucky 15 i get 3 times the odds and its best odds guarenteed. I will start with the York meeting today and i love the Lucky 15 bet, its a fun bet, low risk and has potential. I will do all bets here as a £1 Lucky 15. Lets hope the luck continues York - 17th of August Rasaman - 1:45 - 20/1 Rewilding - 2:50 - 2/1 Madany - 4:05 - 5/1 Be Invincible - 4:40 - 12/1 £1 Lucky 15

Re: Lucky 15 Jackpot System New to this forum, and this post caught my eye straight away, probably because this is my favourite bet. I have had some good success with this myself in recent years although not the single win amounts you specified. I am interested when you say you have devised a system, is this simply a self selection process? Or an actual computed selection method? Just out of interest that's all, BTW well done on todays runners, had i followed with my usual E/W L15 i would have had a small profit i believe. I will be following this thread closely, Kind Regards Minty1

Re: Lucky 15 Jackpot System York - 17th of August Rasaman - 1:45 - 20/1 - 8/15 @ 20/1 :wall Rewilding - 2:50 - 2/1 - 1/10 @ 6/4 :loon Madany - 4:05 - 5/1 - 3/15 @ 11/2 :cry Be Invincible - 4:40 - 12/1 - 3/18 @ 12/1 :spank £1 Lucky 15 Total Staked £15-00 Total Returned £6-50 Total Loss -£8-50

Re: Lucky 15 Jackpot System

New to this forum, and this post caught my eye straight away, probably because this is my favourite bet. I have had some good success with this myself in recent years although not the single win amounts you specified. I am interested when you say you have devised a system, is this simply a self selection process? Or an actual computed selection method? Just out of interest that's all, BTW well done on todays runners, had i followed with my usual E/W L15 i would have had a small profit i believe. I will be following this thread closely, Kind Regards Minty1
Hello Minty, pleased to meet you! Yes i actually have devised a system where i dont even actually have to look at a formline, it takes me literally about 1 minute each day to get my selections and if it turns out to be successful as it was until now, i shall then mention what the simple method is.. I find sometimes its the simplest of things that can be the best to go with... I get a horse selected in every race of the jackpot meeting and i choose the 4 horses that are in the most competitive races. Today i had a 2/1 winner, 11/2 place and 12/1 place , i also back these horses on the side on their own so even though my Lucky 15 showed a loss today i still made a profit due to 3/4 profits with my single bets. Glad your interested and i will be doing this every day win or lose.. Even if im down £500 i could still hit the big one the day after, thats the beauty of the Lucky 15.. Thanks to you and to the previous poster for your comments. :loon Onto tomorrow.. :drums

Re: Lucky 15 Jackpot System

Good luck with this Aidymac,looks like you use Newsboy for your inspiration ? I used to follow him a lot about 30 odd years ago although I believe these tipsters are rather like Dr.Who and regenerate every now and then:)
I do indeed use Newsboy!! Its profitable for me but i ONLY use him for the jackpot meetings which is where he has most success!! Everybody goes through bad spells but when you hit the jackpot its worth the wait. Thanks for the comment and good luck today

Re: Lucky 15 Jackpot System York - 18th of August Satwa Moon - 1:45 - 13/2 Electrolyser - 2:15 - 11/2 Temple Meads - 2:50 - 3/1 Martyr - 3:25 - 7/1 £1 Lucky 15 None of my selections won today, nor were any placed. Tough day at York today. Todays Stake £15-00 Todays Returns £0-00 Todays Loss £15-00 Overall Stake £30-00 Overall Returns £6-50 Overall Loss £23-50 :unsure

Re: Lucky 15 Jackpot System 2 winners today @ 13/8 and 11/4 which gets me a small profit, nothing major.. Todays Stake £15-00 Todays Returns £16-22 Todays Profit £1-62 Overall Stake £45-00 Overall Returns £22-72 Overall Loss £22-28