morlspin

Poker in the Park 2010 - PL Private Event - POST 2 HAS NEW DETAILS  

1. 1.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker in the Park 2010 - PL Private Event - POST 2 HAS NEW DETAILS

Graeme's cost £77 per night, but this is bang in the centre of Central London and you can't expect anything less that's half decent. That price was direct on their website, if you go on laterooms.com it's £92 per night.
Cheers Paul. I think it will be a late train to Watford after a few beers and then a taxi home for me. You lot will be staying up to silly o clock no doubt; I'm too old and grizzled for that now (just like Alan :lol). Will we be meeting in the afternoon for the odd tincture or two? Regarding the footie, I can't think of a bunch of blokes I'd like to watch footie with more than you lot. However, I can't think of a footie team that I least want to watch, so I'm afraid "I'm out".

just had the list of tournaments sent to me and no PL tourney on the list. :\
Ive been dealing with Harry all week and its deffo on, infact i beleive the list is to be updated as he was mentioning including some stuff so players can watch the England match as well on the Friday:ok

Cheers Paul. I think it will be a late train to Watford after a few beers and then a taxi home for me. You lot will be staying up to silly o clock no doubt; I'm too old and grizzled for that now (just like Alan :lol). Will we be meeting in the afternoon for the odd tincture or two? Regarding the footie, I can't think of a bunch of blokes I'd like to watch footie with more than you lot. However, I can't think of a footie team that I least want to watch, so I'm afraid "I'm out".
Shambles. :spank:spank

Re: Poker in the Park 2010 - PL Private Event - POST 2 HAS NEW DETAILS Anyone going to be about at Poker in the Park on the Friday? Would be nice to meet some PL faces if you are. I've got the time off, so I'm going to make a day of it. I might be able to make the tournament on the Thursday, but I'll be pushing it with work. Plus I'm a relatively poker newb - so I'm a bit pony.

Re: Poker in the Park 2010 - PL Private Event - POST 2 HAS NEW DETAILS Paul - when you select a pub for us to meet in during the afternoon can you make it one that sells real beer as well as the fizzy ersatx stuff with a half a pint of foam on that you nancy northeners drink. :ok Looking forward to this, haven't played any live pissed up poker in quite a while.

Anyone going to be about at Poker in the Park on the Friday? Would be nice to meet some PL faces if you are. I've got the time off, so I'm going to make a day of it. I might be able to make the tournament on the Thursday, but I'll be pushing it with work. Plus I'm a relatively poker newb - so I'm a bit pony.
We'll be at the England match mate, but I'm sure there'll be plenty more chances for you to meet the mob. :ok
Paul - when you select a pub for us to meet in during the afternoon can you make it one that sells real beer as well as the fizzy ersatx stuff with a half a pint of foam on that you nancy northeners drink. :ok Looking forward to this, haven't played any live pissed up poker in quite a while.
Excuse me!! :loon I'm only a Northerner when it suits the situation, and I am most definitely from darrrn sarrrf this time so fear not my poker alcoholic friend, you will be in good hands. ;)

Re: Poker in the Park 2010 - PL Private Event - POST 2 HAS NEW DETAILS This is gonna be fun! Don't worry, there are some pubs with decent beer in the area. Problem is the only ones I know are along the Strand, which is the wrong way!. (Coal Hole on a Thursday used to do a pie and real ale deal, good pub that. Gets VERY busy though early evening, mostly with academics from KCL!!!)