Finland Ykkonen August 7th-9th 2010

Saturday 7 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif JIPPO v FC PoPa (13:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
Sunday 8 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Klubi-04 v KPV (16:30 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gif PK-35 Vantaa v Mikkelin Palloilijat (16:30 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gif RoPS v FC Espoo (16:30 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
Monday 9 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif TPV v FC Hämeenlinna (16:30 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %

Re: Finland Ykkonen August 7th-9th 2010

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Klubi-04 - KPV
Selection Klubi-04 (-1.0) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 5/10
Date 08/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 7.15
Reasoning While Klubi-04 is in a dismal run of 1-1-8 (9-22) it's most because their play on road games is so bad. They actually own a moderate home record of 3-2-3 scoring 11 and allowing 13 in those games. And although losing 3/4 latest home games it's mostly cuz those three opponents were all from the top four of the league. KPV hasn't done so great of late either losing three of it's last five games and they own leagues third worst away record of 2-3-3. They've recorded a 0-2-3 record in last five away games losing those three with two goals or more. With Klubi-04 not so bad on home turf and KPV's latest downtrend (especially on road) I'd say home win ain't that far in this game. Klubi-04 coming off a four game road trip so I think they'd want to show some quality football in front of home crowd. Taking the home win with a (-1.0) hc as I feel that if Klubi-04 wins this one it's going to be a blowout win.

Sport Football (Finland)
Event TPV Tampere - FC Hämeenlinna
Selection TPV Tampere (-1.0) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 09/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 4.58
Reasoning Both teams with identical 3-3-4 forms in last ten games. They're also close to eachother in the table as TPV is second to last at 13th place and Hämeenlinna with just two points more in 11th place. TPV has played five home games in a row coming to this match recording a 2-2-1 record with 10 goals scored and eight allowed. They've scored three goals in each of last two games. Hämeenlinna on the other hand has lost two latest road games including four of last six games overall. They've scored only five goals in last six games. All of the encounters between the clubs have been in last three seasons and TPV has been a rough host for Hämeenlinna winning all three home stands: 4-1, 4-1 and 3-0. With latest forms favouring TPV I believe they can repeat last seasons performances and win easily against Hämeenlinna. First encounter of this season ended 0-1 for TPV's favour.

TPV wins 1-0 FT and Ykkönen hands me another lose via a small margin. Talking about frustrating :sad
I know your looking for value and it's easy to say after but why not just back them for a straight win.I know price is less but the odds of you winning are greater.TPV had only won 2 out of eight at home and one of those was by more than 1 goal.I had a look at TPV to win but didn't get home from work in time to back them.....unlucky anyway....

I know your looking for value and it's easy to say after but why not just back them for a straight win.I know price is less but the odds of you winning are greater.TPV had only won 2 out of eight at home and one of those was by more than 1 goal.I had a look at TPV to win but didn't get home from work in time to back them.....unlucky anyway....
True, both of the teams (for example) in this thread had pretty good straight win odds anyway so I just screwed myself by taking them with hc. Can see a clear pattern forming though and I'll propably be losing big time along the road if I keep betting with hc. Still dissapointing to be clearly in the right direction and not get rewarded. Well, time to dial down the greediness and hopefully things will turn around :ok