AUSTRALIA A-League 2010/2011 Season

Re: AUSTRALIA A-League 2010/2011 Season

Sorry man' date=' got that one horribly wrong in the end. Was great at, half time it was only 1-0 with 4 corners. So i presumed with the home team down they should be creating a lot of pressure and mabye 1 goal. Final total was 8. :wall[/quote'] My bet was settled as a win :loon

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AUSTRALIA A-League 2010/2011 Season Brisbane -1 (EH) @ 3.00 centrebet The loss of their playmaker Perez is a big blow to Central Coat's chances of breaking down Brisbane as it takes away much of their creativity. Brisbane have been the best side all year, with their long unbeaten streak testament to their class above anything else in this competition. Though CC have been competitive with them, Brisbane is playing at home with a capacity crowd supporting them, which should be able to 'roar' them on to a good win. Their movement of the ball has been exceptional al year and though CC have tried to replciate it, the loss of Perez makes it hard to see them getting near them here, as brisbane have too many big players all over the park

Re: AUSTRALIA A-League 2010/2011 Season

Brisbane -1 (EH) @ 3.00 centrebet The loss of their playmaker Perez is a big blow to Central Coat's chances of breaking down Brisbane as it takes away much of their creativity. Brisbane have been the best side all year, with their long unbeaten streak testament to their class above anything else in this competition. Though CC have been competitive with them, Brisbane is playing at home with a capacity crowd supporting them, which should be able to 'roar' them on to a good win. Their movement of the ball has been exceptional al year and though CC have tried to replciate it, the loss of Perez makes it hard to see them getting near them here, as brisbane have too many big players all over the park
Brisbane are drifting with the bookmakers. I have seen them at 1.50 and now they are 1.70. Central Coast were 2-0 up here a few weeks ago in front of a roaring crowd and drew 2-2. 3rd bite at the cherry for Central coast and feel they can push for extra time. But i think i will go for DRAW 3.60

Re: AUSTRALIA A-League 2010/2011 Season Little things ... the Central Coast defender appealing for off side instead of defending, as Brisbane go on to score their first goal :eyes. He must have learnt that one from Lucas Neill against Germany. Someone who knows the game better than myself may want to explain if he's actually done the percentage thing but from a neutral spectator it was disappointing to see it in first class sport when in the meantime I'd imagine Under Elevens are playing to the whistle? ... and of course the usual array of Wednesday Uni-night beer money 1.01/1.02 bets at Betfair! Brisbane (at home) are not the team to be taking on with those I would have thought :eyes.

Re: AUSTRALIA A-League 2010/2011 Season Thanks everyone for the great contributions to the A League thread this year. I certainly didn't expect such a response when I started it. Good stuff see you all next season and BRISBANE ROAR :cheers:notworthy:cow:nana Premiers and Champions 2010/11 Season. 28 undefeated in a row.