UEFA Champions League > 3rd - 4th August

Re: UEFA Champions League > 3rd - 4th August Celtic team: Zaluska, Mulgrew, Hooiveld, Loovens, Du-Ri, Juarez, Brown, Ledley, Maloney, Hooper, Samaras Celtic subs: Cervi, Fortune, Ki, Rasmussen, McCourt, Murphy, Rogne Braga team:Felgueiras, Rodriguez, Moises, Paolo Cesar, Garcia, Elderson, Madrid, Salino, Alan, Vandinho, Matheus Braga subs: Artur, Paulao, Barbosa, Lima, Meyong, Silvio, Guilherme

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > 3rd - 4th August

Zenit - Unirea I expect this to be a very tight game. Unirea will most likely defend, hoping to score from counter. Zenit were not able to use the chances they had in the first leg and it's unlikely they will use all the chances that they will create in this game. This one might even go to extra time. Under 2.5 @ 1.80 (5 units) Paddy Power
:nana

Also i'm going with double Hapoel Tel.Aviv and Copenhagen @2.07 Hapoel somehow lost fisrt leg away but they are class above Aktobe and very strong at home.They should win this match by 2 goals atleast. BATE looked very tired in fisrt leg.they didn't impress me at all.Copenhagen was a better side,they had more chances and looked more brighter.I think they can win this game,it will be tight game and i expect something like 1-0 or 2-1
Got this one ok :ok,but what is happening to others?i have never seen such bizzare results in one day .Shocking :eek

Gent v Dynamo both teams to score @1.72 bet365 Gent looked very poor in Kiev but they have nothing to loose at home.They did score one goal in first keg but it was disallowed,also they had 1 more chance to score but unlucky.3-0 is a big gap but i as i said Gent has nothing to loose,they will attack.Don't know yet who will play for Dynamo but i know they will bring strong squad.Yarmolenko started scoring lately and with 3 strikers up front i'm sure they will try to score an away goal and finish this game.
:ok

I litlle watch the game.Second gol is own goal.They play with full squad. I don't like how Dinamo play.Trully I think nobody can't say how will Dinamo play against Sheriff.Our defence is very poor,lots of mistakes we do. I will not bet in this game.
Like I said.Poor defence and always one chance one gool. Put lot of money against Sherif in next round,they really sucks.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 3rd - 4th August Late minute goal in Greece,second time today... Zagreb is out :eek,this is their punishement for me loosing some money :lol Good call on Celtic,shame i didn't follow. C ya 2morrow :ok

Like I said.Poor defence and always one chance one gool. Put lot of money against Sherif in next round,they really sucks.
Yep,someone will have easy job against Sherif - i just didn't know Zagreb are so weak and that lost match at home on Saturday was a first bell for me but i didn't listen myself :\

Celtic v Braga Celtic @ 1.90 Betfair Celtic HT/FT @3.2 Betfair Fancy Celtic tonight to come out and give it a real go in turning around a 3-0 deficit from last week. Celtic were very poor last week but Braga were not a great side and got a complete non-penalty after Ki Sung Yeung was alleged to have handled in the box when all replays show it came off his chest. Up until that point they didn't look much of a threat and the second & third goals were very sloppy defending/goalkeeping from Celtic's point of view. I think Celtic have left themselves too much to do in this tie but with an early goal we could give Braga a real fright and no-one within the camp has given up on this tie. The Emirates tournament has allowed the side another couple of games to gel and Efrain Juarez looks like a real find while Gary Hooper showed his poaching skills bagging one against Lyon. Cha Du Ri at full back also looks like he can be a great player in the Hoops with his marauding runs down the right and there were some good signs going forward, scoring 4 goals over those 2 games to show we have enough to trouble Braga. With it being imperative Celtic get an early goal or at least be leading by half-time, the odds on ht/ft look well worth a punt. Celtic Park is expected to be nearly a full house and hopefully with the place rocking this can spur Celtic onto a win. It looks too big an ask to overturn the tie but Celtic owe their fans after last week and will at the very least want a win to build some confidence going into the new season. I'm sure Braga will be happy enough with a one or two goal defeat as long as it sees them through. Portuguese sides are not the best of travellers and Celtic have beaten Portuguese teams in 9 attempts out of 10 at Celtic Park. Celtic win here.
Nice call big man, shame about the HT/FT bet mind you. Hope the single managed to make you a wee profit!!

Celtic v Braga Celtic @ 1.90 Betfair :D Celtic HT/FT @3.2 Betfair :@ Fancy Celtic tonight to come out and give it a real go in turning around a 3-0 deficit from last week. Celtic were very poor last week but Braga were not a great side and got a complete non-penalty after Ki Sung Yeung was alleged to have handled in the box when all replays show it came off his chest. Up until that point they didn't look much of a threat and the second & third goals were very sloppy defending/goalkeeping from Celtic's point of view. I think Celtic have left themselves too much to do in this tie but with an early goal we could give Braga a real fright and no-one within the camp has given up on this tie. The Emirates tournament has allowed the side another couple of games to gel and Efrain Juarez looks like a real find while Gary Hooper showed his poaching skills bagging one against Lyon. Cha Du Ri at full back also looks like he can be a great player in the Hoops with his marauding runs down the right and there were some good signs going forward, scoring 4 goals over those 2 games to show we have enough to trouble Braga. With it being imperative Celtic get an early goal or at least be leading by half-time, the odds on ht/ft look well worth a punt. Celtic Park is expected to be nearly a full house and hopefully with the place rocking this can spur Celtic onto a win. It looks too big an ask to overturn the tie but Celtic owe their fans after last week and will at the very least want a win to build some confidence going into the new season. I'm sure Braga will be happy enough with a one or two goal defeat as long as it sees them through. Portuguese sides are not the best of travellers and Celtic have beaten Portuguese teams in 9 attempts out of 10 at Celtic Park. Celtic win here.
Small profit here- early goal killed the tie but Celtic rallied well and put in a decent second-half showing. Anyone who backed Braga to win with a 3-0 lead needs their head examined.

Yep' date='someone will have easy job against Sherif - i just didn't know Zagreb are so weak and that lost match at home on Saturday was a first bell for me but i didn't listen myself :\[/quote'] Actually Zagreb was not so weak - they were better and had lots of good opportunities, but they didn't score. Score should've been 3-1 or 4-1. Sheriff had 3 shots on target, Dinamo Zagreb 11. :\ :( I believe that Zagreb can qualify to EL and also Sheriff will suffer in the next round