** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poland First League 2010/2011

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011

Pogon Szczecin - Flota Swinoujscie 1 @2.1 Ladbrokers' date=Gamebookers Pogon is a team with biggest budget in 1st div, they were supposed to fight for promotion this season, and how it ended up we can all see now. Big fight against relegation. It would be disastrous for city like Szczecin to drop even lower. They will fight till the end and I expect them especially at home to deliver. Flota is 4th, this team is unbelievable. They only want to avoid relegation season after season and yet end up in upper part of the table. Thought this round might be harder. Twice won already at home and have 6 pts after break but their play was not good at all. They have great forward Nwaogu and if Pogon manages to cover him it should be good for them. Derby of area where Flota is like a smaller brother to Pogon. No hate between fans and Pogon in big need of pts. Expect a bigger desire and will to fight for every meter of the pitch. Hosts did good moves in winter getting rid of old crap players who did not care and bringing younger and imo better. They should go up, I simply cant imagine them going down and Flota is beatable team. They are typical home team and on road will try defend 0-0. Risky a bit, but its high time Pogon wins.
Loads of shit luck, 2 injuries and red card yet in 1st half

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GORNIK LECZNA - ODRA Gornik Leczna -0,75 1,96 sbobet PODSZKEBIDZIE - NIECEZNA Podszebidzie -1 1,90 sbobet POGON SZ. - FLOTA SW. Pogon -0,25 1,96 sbobet SANDECZJA - RUCH RADZIONKOW Sandeczja -0,5 1,85 sbobet I played these other bet in Poland 1 Liga, Gornik Leczna in the house is a tough team as soon as possible and seek salvation, Odra as we all know is a young team with a lot of problems if economici.Il Podszebidzie not affected too much effort spent belief in the sump that is able to overcome the handicap even if this season is never easy, guests are well inferiori.Nel derby Pogona I like that this year has failed them goals, the team was playing to win championship but they will be fighting for relegation, but I think in this race despite being a derby the desire of Pogona points could be decisive against Flota with a full belly, I finally played Sandeczja that has now given up the dream of promotion, but negative after two games I think back to the success
Not good in Poland 1 Liga, let alone Gornik Leczna, the effort pays Podszebidzie Cup and play an ugly game, Sandeczja is an old relative of the team's first round, while the Pogona sought victory in the second all-time

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 Two games today and I took bets in both. I am on GKS Katowice +0.5 1.95, but odds dropped so will not write to much about it. Warta is a new team, did fantastic marketing job but they are not top side at all. There is overreaction. Lots of fans expected and twice won so far but against bottom teams so I am not yet impressed. GKS atm in my book has bigger potential and still fight against drop, just as Warta. Two teams with big desire of pts, Warta is priced to low. + bad pitch, yesterday Lech-Jaga played, should favor dog. Other pick I like is Dolcan to win. Dolcan Zabki - KSZO Ostrowiec 1 @2.19 SBO I was having this bet in mind since last round. Its do or die for both but its Dolcan here who can edge it as there are few arguments suggesting they will. They are bottom side but with potential to avoid the drop but this kind of games must be won. In winter no important player left team but few solid experienced came in. Like cb Dziewicki who joined from Polonia warszawa. But Buskiewicz, Swierblewski and even Chalas are good choices. Coach Moskal has more options now and stronger team. Today Kosiorowski is suspended but that is the only problem. Dolcan lost both games this round 0-1. Both unlucky looses. Should have got more from those and they must be pissed of about that. Especially when U r playin on leaders ground and U r better team. Finishing is yet a problem but today will have easier. KSZO lost few players in winter break who were not being paid off and decided to terminate contracts. Few new came in but r they good? Not really so sure. They say Kolarov is a good signing and will be solid cb, but today he is suspended, and so are important Kardas and Skornicki + still not available full back Lasocki. Defensive block is extremely weak today. New pair of cbs is never a good a news. Dolcan at home despite their not so special stats are always difficult opponent. They know its a game that has to be won and will go for it all game long. KSZO is weaker than last round, Dolcan is better + players out in visitors team makes me have a solid confidence in this pick.

if somebody interesteing 100% game today Balkans fixed 1.93 preis:50 pound payment:half before,half after contact-
If you're so sure of fixed, played alone, and if people want money means that you're not even sure yourself

Friday 25 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif LKS Lódz v Warta Poznan (18:00 GMT) 2 3.32 4.3 103.38 %
Saturday 26 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Flota Swinoujscie v Dolcan Zabki (15:00 GMT) 1.61 3.75 5.74 106.00 %
maximize.gif Odra Wodzislaw Slaski v Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala (15:00 GMT) 5 3.4 1.76 106.23 %
maximize.gif KSZO Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski v Piast Gliwice (16:00 GMT) 3.47 3.25 2.1 107.21 %
maximize.gif Pogon Szczecin v Sandecja Nowy Sacz (16:30 GMT) 2.15 3.25 3.32 107.40 %
maximize.gif GKS Katowice v Gornik Leczna (17:00 GMT) 1.86 3.4 4 108.18 %
maximize.gif Górnik Polkowice v GKP Gorzow Wielkopolski (17:00 GMT) 1.65 3.6 5.56 106.37 %
Sunday 27 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif LKS Nieciecza v MKS Kluczbork (10:30 GMT) 2 3.25 3.8 107.09 %
maximize.gif Kolejarz Stroze v Ruch Radzionków (14:00 GMT) 2.37 3.11 2.84 109.47 %

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 LKS LODZ - WARTA POZNAN Lks Lodz -0,5 1,90 over 2,5 2,14 sbobet Lks Lodz I played with confidence even if it is not my favorite bet on this day in Lodz during the week's workouts have been conducted behind closed doors with no fans and no printing, this match is very important goal for the hosts is getting back into extraklasa for this week have focused on this match, in the ranks of the owners is always absent and Smolinski does not play Klus afoot by a referee, while Kosecki should be regularly in the field from the first minute, he returned a day the basis for the national under 21, the Warta Poznan after the bad first round where the team had economic problems during the winter break has been able to find a sponsor and to reinforce the market last Sunday at the stadium there were a record 20,000 people for the category come from three consecutive victories and salvation should already be acquisita.tonightperò for them will be another music will face a team that wants to win this game very well at all ECOGNITION Lks Lodz sull'over played the 2, 5 I think is excellent.

LKS LODZ - WARTA POZNAN Lks Lodz -0,5 1,90 over 2,5 2,14 sbobet Lks Lodz I played with confidence even if it is not my favorite bet on this day in Lodz during the week's workouts have been conducted behind closed doors with no fans and no printing, this match is very important goal for the hosts is getting back into extraklasa for this week have focused on this match, in the ranks of the owners is always absent and Smolinski does not play Klus afoot by a referee, while Kosecki should be regularly in the field from the first minute, he returned a day the basis for the national under 21, the Warta Poznan after the bad first round where the team had economic problems during the winter break has been able to find a sponsor and to reinforce the market last Sunday at the stadium there were a record 20,000 people for the category come from three consecutive victories and salvation should already be acquisita.tonightperò for them will be another music will face a team that wants to win this game very well at all ECOGNITION Lks Lodz sull'over played the 2, 5 I think is excellent.
i took HW

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 OSTROWIEC - PIAST GLIWICE Piast Gliwice -0,5 2,03 KATOWICE - GORNIK LECZNA Katowice -0,5 2,08 POGON SZ. - SANDECZJA Pogon -0,25 1,97 I played three strong games on sbobet, Piast Gliwice two races are going close to winning, the team is very comfortable environment we believe very much, Ostrowiec is very weak at home to last Pogona risked losing, after the defeat of Katowice Poznan against the Warta am sure he will return to victory Leczna Away is small, Pogona deserved to win against Flota Sandeczja this is a distant relative of the team's early season, Pogona has more hunger to win easy points for me

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 Nothing to do for Lks Lodz, you lose this bet, the second time very bad game and has become ill and has played little, there were six yellow card and one expelled, Lks has tried to win the game all the way but their attackers in front of goal were not shiny

OSTROWIEC - PIAST GLIWICE Piast Gliwice -0,5 2,03 KATOWICE - GORNIK LECZNA Katowice -0,5 2,08 POGON SZ. - SANDECZJA Pogon -0,25 1,97 I played three strong games on sbobet, Piast Gliwice two races are going close to winning, the team is very comfortable environment we believe very much, Ostrowiec is very weak at home to last Pogona risked losing, after the defeat of Katowice Poznan against the Warta am sure he will return to victory Leczna Away is small, Pogona deserved to win against Flota Sandeczja this is a distant relative of the team's early season, Pogona has more hunger to win easy points for me
Katowice Pogona and dropped a lot in asia, Piast remained stable, but I have a lot of confidence on Ostrowiec Piast despite the away win is much lower

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 She did not go very well, something is lost, the Piast lost a game that was incredible the first time they have had some great chances to take the lead, then took 50 minutes for the numerical superiority in front of goal but made ​​a mistake too, Ostrowiec with a shot on goal the 92 minutes won the partita.Mi very disappointed the Pogona seen on TV, the port has always been in control in the second half of the race and now have gone ahead at that point had three points in hand but if you wanted to have pulled back to defend and Sandeczja with minimal effort was able to equalize, Katowice instead won a game already lost, the 1-2 has the Leczna also had several chances to close the game but hit twice the stakes, the Katowice had the strength to believe in the final and was unable to find the first of the goals of the then 3-2 and finally 4-2 at the stage now where nobody in the victory credeve

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 PIAST GLIWICE - FLOTA SW. Piast Gliwice 2,00 stanleybet I took plenty Piast Gliwice to 2.00 to Stanleybet for me is worth much less, I do not think it wrong even a game, not so much interested in anything Flota extraklasa going to have a very small country and do not even have a proper stage, have an audience of a thousand people, for me Piast this installment is to play right away. An application to the English forum, the signing of Liverpool Stanleybet has many branches in Italy, even in England is so strong?

PIAST GLIWICE - FLOTA SW. Piast Gliwice 2,00 stanleybet I took plenty Piast Gliwice to 2.00 to Stanleybet for me is worth much less, I do not think it wrong even a game, not so much interested in anything Flota extraklasa going to have a very small country and do not even have a proper stage, have an audience of a thousand people, for me Piast this installment is to play right away. An application to the English forum, the signing of Liverpool Stanleybet has many branches in Italy, even in England is so strong?
Piast Gliwice dropped much to Stanley, there is now 1., 75, opened at 1.70 Unibet http://www.stanleybet.hr/index.php?p=l&a=l

Saturday 2 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GKP Gorzow Wielkopolski v LKS Nieciecza (15:00 BST) 2.6 3.06 2.59 109.75 %
maximize.gif MKS Kluczbork v Odra Wodzislaw Slaski (15:00 BST) 1.81 3.29 4.41 108.32 %
maximize.gif Piast Gliwice v Flota Swinoujscie (15:00 BST) 1.75 3.4 4.81 107.34 %
maximize.gif Ruch Radzionków v Górnik Polkowice (15:00 BST) 1.81 3.32 4.3 108.62 %
maximize.gif Warta Poznan v KSZO Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski (15:00 BST) 1.55 3.75 6.1 107.58 %
maximize.gif Gornik Leczna v LKS Lódz (17:00 BST) 2.65 3.1 2.57 108.90 %
maximize.gif Sandecja Nowy Sacz v Kolejarz Stroze (17:00 BST) 1.7 3.41 5.11 107.72 %
maximize.gif Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala v GKS Katowice (19:15 BST) 1.9 3.27 4 108.21 %
Sunday 3 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dolcan Zabki v Pogon Szczecin (13:30 BST) 2.67 3.2 2.5 108.70 %

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 Podbeskidzie - Katowice Podbeskidzie 1,95 bwin I think a high proportion of Podbeskidziem against Katowice, bwin pity that I have to wait and just play Asian katowice will fail to Karwan and Pitry the Podbeskidziem is fine physically and I do not think you miss a very important victory, Katowice Saturday against Leczna did not play well have been very lucky because Leczna when he was hit in the lead to 1-2 two pieces of wood that would close the game

Podbeskidzie - Katowice Podbeskidzie 1,95 bwin I think a high proportion of Podbeskidziem against Katowice, bwin pity that I have to wait and just play Asian katowice will fail to Karwan and Pitry the Podbeskidziem is fine physically and I do not think you miss a very important victory, Katowice Saturday against Leczna did not play well have been very lucky because Leczna when he was hit in the lead to 1-2 two pieces of wood that would close the game
I took the Podszebidzie expket up to 1.90, as I wrote yesterday to me is worth much less

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 DOLCAN ZABKI - POGON Pogon dnb 1,80 sbobet RUCH RADZIONKOW - GORNIK P. Ruch Rad. -0,5 2,05 sbobet GORNIK LECZNA - LKS LODZ Leczna +0,25 1,80 SANDECZJA - KOLEJARZ STROZE Sandeczja -0,75 1,94 sbobet Poland Liga 1 out now in asia, I like many games are in preference Piast Gliwice - Podszebidzie - Pogona, then I like Ruch Radzionkow Sandeczja and Gornik Leczna, Piast and low outputs in Podszkebidzie -0.75 play asia is not easy in this championship win by two goals, for me to Pogona Dolcan Zabzki not lose Dolcan Saturday had much luck in Flota, Ruch in the house now, the winner this is a clash between two newly promoted but the field will be the decisive factor, should the Sandeczja return to success is lacking for a long time, playing hard for Lks Lodz given the many absences in a difficult area as Lecnza.

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 Busy day for me today so just short post. Nothing in E I take, some tricky games or fair odds imo. I am on Kluczbork -0.5 and Piast -0.75. Kluczbork very solid home team and Odra still far from 1st div level, especially on road. While Flota missing lots of defenders today, if Piast cant take advantage of that, they are loosers. My teams lately are mastars of wasting chances so take it with coution. GL Hob

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 Fell very Gornik Leczna, yesterday opened at 1.80 +0.25 1.84 to now there dnb, Lks emergency on a very difficult field, the game will not be Kosecki-Smolinski-Romanczuk-Klepczarek-Miciel, these absences are very heavy Lks are all quality players who are difficult to replace, the Leczna then on Saturday he lost badly in Katowice, I reinforced the dnb on sbobet

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 Fortunately enter Sandeczja and Podszkebidzie and limits the damage, Piast lost a race already won, 1-0 in the first half on them were canceled two goals was a regular in the second half the referee sent off Iwan who had done nothing but what happened to Leczna incredible, Leczna leading by 1-0 has never risked anything, happens in the end the improbable, Leczna remains in 10 men, 90 the result is always 1-0 on arbitrator four minutes of recovery, Lks Lodz first 94 to 92 and then to the fore the game, losing bet it hurts a lot

Saturday 9 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Flota Swinoujscie v Warta Poznan (15:00 BST) 2.45 3.25 2.75 107.95 %
maximize.gif Odra Wodzislaw Slaski v GKP Gorzow Wielkopolski (15:00 BST) 2 3.25 3.42 110.01 %
maximize.gif KSZO Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski v Gornik Leczna (17:00 BST) 2.5 3.2 2.65 108.99 %
maximize.gif Górnik Polkowice v Kolejarz Stroze (18:00 BST) 1.72 3.5 4.91 106.83 %
maximize.gif Pogon Szczecin v Piast Gliwice (19:15 BST) 2.5 3.2 2.7 108.29 %
Sunday 10 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif LKS Nieciecza v Ruch Radzionków (10:30 BST) 2.3 3.2 2.9 109.21 %
maximize.gif Dolcan Zabki v Sandecja Nowy Sacz (14:00 BST) 2.66 3.25 2.4 110.03 %
maximize.gif GKS Katowice v MKS Kluczbork (16:00 BST) 1.56 3.75 5.5 108.95 %
maximize.gif LKS Lódz v Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala (18:00 BST) 2.3 3.2 3 108.06 %

Re: Poland First League 2010/2011 FLOTA - WARTA POZNAN Warta +0,25 1,85 over 2,5 2,14 sbobet ODRA - GORZOW W. Odra -0,25 2,00 sbobet DOLCAN ZABKI - SANDECZJA Sandeczja -0,25 2,04 sbobet LKS NIECIECZA - RUCH RADZIONKOW Lks Nieczenza -0,25 2,08 I took the Warta because they are very good, Flota Saturday won undeservedly in Gliwice, I like this game well over 2.5 between the two teams without probemi ranking of who should play the game to face aperto.Mi also like 'Odra who last week won the first point, Gorzow is in danger of disappearing from football because of economic reasons, this week has been very difficult the other day he even talked to withdraw the team because the players do not want to play anymore The club has no money to really like this trasferta.Mi Sandeczja also seen in rewriting its last Saturday Dolcan it is very poor and now they are relegated, also played with confidence Lks Niecezna that after the break has done well Ruch has also played an ugly game Wednesday Kluczbork where he lost the hunger for points and the hosts should make a difference

FLOTA - WARTA POZNAN Warta +0,25 1,85 over 2,5 2,14 sbobet ODRA - GORZOW W. Odra -0,25 2,00 sbobet DOLCAN ZABKI - SANDECZJA Sandeczja -0,25 2,04 sbobet LKS NIECIECZA - RUCH RADZIONKOW Lks Nieczenza -0,25 2,08 I took the Warta because they are very good, Flota Saturday won undeservedly in Gliwice, I like this game well over 2.5 between the two teams without probemi ranking of who should play the game to face aperto.Mi also like 'Odra who last week won the first point, Gorzow is in danger of disappearing from football because of economic reasons, this week has been very difficult the other day he even talked to withdraw the team because the players do not want to play anymore The club has no money to really like this trasferta.Mi Sandeczja also seen in rewriting its last Saturday Dolcan it is very poor and now they are relegated, also played with confidence Lks Niecezna that after the break has done well Ruch has also played an ugly game Wednesday Kluczbork where he lost the hunger for points and the hosts should make a difference
Is it really so hard to write club names in correct way? SANDECJA, NIECIECZA etc, have a look on that, its pain to watch and kinda direspectful.

Is it really so hard to write club names in correct way? SANDECJA' date=' NIECIECZA etc, have a look on that, its pain to watch and kinda direspectful.[/quote'] I wrote it quickly, but I think you understand

Friday 15 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala v KSZO Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski (18:00 BST) 1.42 4 7.7 108.41 %
Saturday 16 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GKP Gorzow Wielkopolski v GKS Katowice (15:00 BST) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
maximize.gif MKS Kluczbork v LKS Lódz (15:00 BST) 2.9 3.1 2.35 109.29 %
maximize.gif Piast Gliwice v Dolcan Zabki (15:00 BST) 1.5 3.75 7.13 107.36 %
maximize.gif Sandecja Nowy Sacz v Górnik Polkowice (18:00 BST) 1.95 3.26 3.96 107.21 %
maximize.gif Gornik Leczna v Flota Swinoujscie (19:30 BST) 2.35 3.18 3.12 106.05 %
Sunday 17 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kolejarz Stroze v LKS Nieciecza (15:00 BST) 2.26 3.12 2.99 109.74 %
maximize.gif Ruch Radzionków v Odra Wodzislaw Slaski (15:00 BST) 1.56 4 5.7 106.32 %
maximize.gif Warta Poznan v Pogon Szczecin (15:00 BST) 1.76 3.25 4.3 110.84 %

Thursday 21 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif LKS Lódz v GKP Gorzow Wielkopolski (18:00 BST) 1.45 4.3 9 103.33 %
Friday 22 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dolcan Zabki v Warta Poznan (15:00 BST) 3.68 3.2 2 108.42 %
maximize.gif Flota Swinoujscie v Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala (15:30 BST) 2.4 3.12 2.95 107.62 %
Saturday 23 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif LKS Nieciecza v Górnik Polkowice (10:30 BST) 2.25 3.16 3.06 108.77 %
maximize.gif KSZO Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski v MKS Kluczbork (13:00 BST) 2.15 3.1 3.3 109.07 %
maximize.gif Odra Wodzislaw Slaski v Kolejarz Stroze (15:00 BST) 2.3 3.1 3.22 106.79 %
maximize.gif GKS Katowice v Ruch Radzionków (17:00 BST) 1.95 3.23 3.75 108.85 %
maximize.gif Pogon Szczecin v Gornik Leczna (17:00 BST) 1.92 3.16 3.83 109.84 %

Friday 29 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ruch Radzionków v LKS Lódz (16:00 BST) 2.75 3.15 2.5 108.11 %
Saturday 30 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GKP Gorzow Wielkopolski v KSZO Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski (15:00 BST) 2.77 3.2 2.44 108.33 %
maximize.gif Gornik Leczna v Dolcan Zabki (16:00 BST) 1.65 3.45 5.34 108.32 %
maximize.gif MKS Kluczbork v Flota Swinoujscie (16:00 BST) 2.5 3.2 2.71 108.15 %
maximize.gif Warta Poznan v Piast Gliwice (16:00 BST) 2.18 3.2 3.23 108.08 %
maximize.gif Górnik Polkowice v Odra Wodzislaw Slaski (18:00 BST) 1.62 3.55 5.5 108.08 %
maximize.gif Sandecja Nowy Sacz v LKS Nieciecza (18:00 BST) 1.7 3.37 5.03 108.38 %
maximize.gif Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala v Pogon Szczecin (19:15 BST) 1.81 3.35 4.31 108.30 %
Sunday 1 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kolejarz Stroze v GKS Katowice (15:00 BST) 2.52 3.05 2.72 109.23 %