Canford Cliffs

Does anyone think this horse will stay a mile? :lol Those people cracked me up. Another class performance yesterday, almost took the piss out of Rip Van Winkle who is a classy horse in the eyes of every man, and his dog. Hughes intentionally missing the break, sitting him in behind horses to settle him, giving RVW around 5 lengths, press go, then BANG! He's off like a rocket. Unbelievable stuff. I've really grown to love this horse, I thought he'd be a class act if they moved him up to a mile but everyone on other forums said I was mental and that he "wouldn't stay a truly run mile". Bullshit! He's the best 3 year old in training, the best miler in training in my opinion. He'd beat Goldikova if they faced off. Hell, I'd even go as far as saying he's the best horse in training. He's just that damn good. As good as Dick Turpin is, the BHA had DT rated 2lbs higher than Canford? :unsure What the hell? So yeah, this is pretty much me proclaiming my love for Canford Cliffs and the Hannon/Hughes combination that have lined my pockets with cash on numerous occasions and gave me some of the most thrilling moments of my life! All in 3 races. I'm only following racing a year so I haven't had the experiences you people have but this horse will be still spoken about by me when I'm 80. Sorry I've went on as usual. :$ This horse is still going to get way better*, I'd say he's only 3/4 of what he could be and that frightens me! What can he do next year? Could they dare up him further in trip? I reckon now that he settles so well that he'd stay further without problem, although I don't know much about how it would affect him. Canford Cliffs - SUPERSTAR! :notworthy:notworthy *If he stays in training.

• 1 year later...