Do you ever get bored of racing, reading form etc?

That's where I've been at for a while now. I can't seem to find the enthusiasm to go through form for hours on end at the moment and therefore have not bothered having a bet most days. I think I only bet two saturdays ago and have not bothered at all in the last fortnight apart from that. I've been taking the little lad to the park on an evening when the weather has been good and by the time I have got home, had tea and put him to bed I'm knacked and can't be bothered spending hours on the RP site. I think it's best not to bet at the moment as I have fallen into the habit previously of backing a horse I've been following without even having a proper look at the race. I'm still trying to follow a list of about 20-30 horses and it's just typical that on the few days I have not had chance to look at the races or runners index there have been winners (Sans Frontieres a prime example :wall) I haven't really been watching much racing either apart from the odd Saturday on Channel 4. I find it hard to get back into when you've kind of drifted away from it for a month or so. I'm off to York next Saturday and I've got a week off for the Ebor festival and I'm trying to force myself to get interested again. It's not so much taking a break, it's just that I can't be arsed at the moment. Anyone else get spells like this?

Re: Do you ever get bored of racing, reading form etc? Definately !! Sometimes i can lose interest for weeks but eventually you will find yourself being drawn back into it . Nothing wrong with a break and you'll know when it's time to take an interest again , just go with the flow mate :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.