Wolverhampton 12th July

8.50 Wolverhampton Black Dahlia must have a solid chance in this race, she is much better on the AW than she is on turf and she recently came back from a short break last time out on turf, when travelling well for a long way before looking to need the run. She ran really well in a couple of listed events in the winter which didnt do her handicap mark much good but on that form would have a solid chance off a mark of 90, Catlin gets on well with the horse, yard is going through a quiet spell perhaps missing tylicki a little bit so just small stakes for me! 0.25pt e/w black dahlia 8/1 tote

Re: Wolverhampton 12th July Wolv 8.50 - Bond City - EW at 28/1 BOG with Stan James I've had a decent month so far being a bit more cautious with my selections, but you need a bit of a flutter every now and then ! This horse has a decent record at the track with 1 win and 2 places from 4 starts. Whilst he's never won at 7 furlongs, he just about gets the trip and finished 2nd in this race last year at 25/1 Looks quite hot on paper tonight but I think a few of the AW regulars are now badly handicapped after succesful winter campaigns and it looks a wide open race. My selection finished in front of One way or Another last time out and that one is only 9/2 at the moment. Prime Exhibit and Mr Rainbow look to be in the mix but I'll take a chance that my chap will be in the places at big odds

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.