** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A dabble on the OVER's

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A dabble on the OVER's 2 stand out this week in the Norwegian 1st Division - SARPSBORG 08 v SOGNDAL h2h = 4/6 . Home = 5/6 . Away = 4/4 BRYNE v SANDNESS h2h = 1/1 . Home = 6/6 . Away = 5/6 I'll be doing a double on both @ 1.55 and 1.40 respectively .

Re: A dabble on the OVER's Cheers guys :ok will post a P/L for this thread after Monday evening . I'll post this weeks Norwegian games later but here's a double to check over featurung PSV and MAN UTD. Reasoning - PSV v graafschap has finished OVER 2.5 goals in 10 /11 previous correspondin fixtures [* 9/11 have been OVER 3.5] MAN UTD's first game of the season for the past 10 have ended OVER 2.5 in 9 of those 10 . 10pt double PSV + MAN U to finish OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.42 and 1.77 respectively , which returns 25.13 pts . * OVER 3.5 pays 2.10 for anyone willing to take a reasonable chance on PSV .

Re: A dabble on the OVER's Hello lads, great topic jtw1! I found a game that seems appealing Russian league Terek-Rubin Kazan This year Terek played 7 games at home and all of them finished under 2.5 and Rubin played 7 games away and all of them finished under 2.5

Re: A dabble on the OVER's

Hello lads, great topic jtw1! I found a game that seems appealing Russian league Terek-Rubin Kazan This year Terek played 7 games at home and all of them finished under 2.5 and Rubin played 7 games away and all of them finished under 2.5
:hope for you Nothing doing in Norway this weekend , but what about PSV yesterday 6-0 !! , thats a nice start to the double :ok

:hope for you Nothing doing in Norway this weekend , but what about PSV yesterday 6-0 !! , thats a nice start to the double :ok
well done with PSV bet!!! Terek-Rubin Kazan finished 1-1 puff it was so close. But a win is a win :ok Looking forward to Manchester game now, good luck!!

Cheers guys :ok will post a P/L for this thread after Monday evening . I'll post this weeks Norwegian games later but here's a double to check over featurung PSV and MAN UTD. Reasoning - PSV v graafschap has finished OVER 2.5 goals in 10 /11 previous correspondin fixtures [* 9/11 have been OVER 3.5] MAN UTD's first game of the season for the past 10 have ended OVER 2.5 in 9 of those 10 . 10pt double PSV + MAN U to finish OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.42 and 1.77 respectively , which returns 25.13 pts . * OVER 3.5 pays 2.10 for anyone willing to take a reasonable chance on PSV .
United 3-0! :cheers

Re: A dabble on the OVER's Cheers guys :ok , good to get positive feedback . PSV - 6-0 :loon MAN U - 3-0 :loon Totals since this thread started - Bets - 6 Wins - 5 Profit - 38.43pts to recommended stakes :D [wish i'd put PSV in at over 3.5 :cry :lol ]

Cheers guys :ok , good to get positive feedback . PSV - 6-0 :loon MAN U - 3-0 :loon Totals since this thread started - Bets - 6 Wins - 5 Profit - 38.43pts to recommended stakes :D [wish i'd put PSV in at over 3.5 :cry :lol ]
YOU ALWAYS HAVE D MAGIC, KEEP IT UP..

Re: A dabble on the OVER's Apologies for the lateness of this weeks selections - BRYNE v RANHEIM no h2h in the corresponding fixture but the home team have had 6/6 overs in their past 6 home league games while the away team are 5/6 in their past 6 away league matches. STROMMEN v SANDNESS have exactly the same stats as the above match . Odds = 1.45 + 1.5 10pt double placed :ok

Re: A dabble on the OVER's Last bet fogotten about already :lol While looking at the selections for my prev results thread i noticed 3 potential selections - 1 - RODA v HERACLES has finished OVER 2.5 in 5/5 previous corresponding fixtures. 2- AC MILAN v LECCE has finished OVER 2.5 in 7/8 corresponding meetings . 3- GRAAFSCHAP v AJAX has finished OVER 3.5 in 6/8 corresponding meetings. Odds are 1.61 ,1.85 and 1.975 . If you don't fancy the 3.5 odds for the AJAX game the odds for OVER 2.5 are 1.375.

Last bet fogotten about already :lol While looking at the selections for my prev results thread i noticed 3 potential selections - 1 - RODA v HERACLES has finished OVER 2.5 in 5/5 previous corresponding fixtures. 2- AC MILAN v LECCE has finished OVER 2.5 in 7/8 corresponding meetings . 3- GRAAFSCHAP v AJAX has finished OVER 3.5 in 6/8 corresponding meetings. Odds are 1.61 ,1.85 and 1.975 . If you don't fancy the 3.5 odds for the AJAX game the odds for OVER 2.5 are 1.375.
:nana

Another good set of results JTW1. Do you bet these just as singles or do you use some form of combination bets?
I did the treble [ although i bottled it , again , in taking the 2.5 and not the 3.5 !! ]

Re: A dabble on the OVER's 1 - RODA v HERACLES 4-2 2- AC MILAN v LECCE 4-0 3- GRAAFSCHAP v AJAX 0-5 Totals since this thread started - Bets - 8 Wins - 6 Profit - 69.38pts to recommended stakes :D * realised i hadn't actually stated that Sundays bet was a treble , apologies for not being clear on that point .