Wakefield Wildcats v Hull FC (19:45 BST) 11/8 25 3/4

Sunday 11 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP

Huddersfield Giants v Celtic Crusaders (15:00 BST) 3/20 50 8

Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers (15:00 BST) 3/20 40 7

Co-op Championship

Saturday 10 July 2010 Home Draw Away

Toulouse Olympique v Sheffield Eagles (19:00 BST) 2/9 23 3

Sunday 11 July 2010 Home Draw Away

Batley Bulldogs v Barrow Raiders (15:00 BST) 10/3 25 1/5 Halifax RLFC v Whitehaven RLFC (15:00 BST) 1/100 43 16

Widnes Vikings v Dewsbury Rams (15:00 BST) 2/15 28 5

Co-op Championship 1

Sunday 11 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP

Doncaster RLFC v Blackpool Panthers (15:00 BST) 10/3 25 1/5

Hunslet Hawks v York City Knights (15:00 BST) 1/14 33 15/2

Oldham Roughyeds v Swinton Lions (15:00 BST) 1/50 39 14

Workington Town v London Skolars (15:00 BST) 1/25 35 10

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 21 & Co-op Championships Hull KR (+12) to beat Leeds @ 1.91 (Betfred yesterday, +10 still available) 3/5 KR one of the most in-form sides in Super League with a 4-0-1 h’cap record in last 5 games and 3 out of 3 h’cap wins in last 3 at home. Also a 6-0-3 h’cap record at Craven Park this season with only Wigan and Wire better off. 13 wins from 20 with a 12 start and 7 from 9 homes, Leeds are also missing Buderus and Eastwood tonight, both top players who were starting to exert their influence so I’ll take KR with the start.

St Helens (-8.5) to beat Catalans (Half Time Handicap) @ 2.00 (bet365) 2/5 St Helens HT/Catalans FT @ 34.00 (Ladbrokes) 0.5/5 Catalans to beat St Helens (80 Mins) @ 11.00 (various) 0.5/5 Saints have a 13-1-6 HT h’cap record this season; only Hull KR and Cas have better 'hooter records against the books. They are missing Pryce and Eastmond in the halves but I’ll take them to have at least an impressive first half against Les Cats tonight. However, with the above in mind, I can’t help thinking that I could conceivably see Catalans pushing Saints tonight :unsure. Wilkin is back but he’s been out a long time and with Bosc, Greenshields & McGuire coming back into the Cats side, they’re surely a better side than my stats suggest. I don’t know though, I must be mad! :lol GL all :hope :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 21 & Co-op Championships Hull KR Over 21.5 points 1.80 Bet365- Going to go with this one. A few times this season i've seen Leeds conceed some easy tries; their defence has looked porous against even some of the so called weaker sides (against Crus conceeded 32, against Quins conceeded 24). To me, although this is maybe talking out of my pocket, they seemed to have coughed up ball so much and made a lot of simple mistakes they didnt make last year. Anyway, as Leespam says, KR have shown some good form of late- putting good scores against Quins, Wire and Wakefield. They've got Briscoe back tonight who creates for them as well, so i'll take this with fair assurance.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 21 & Co-op Championships

Catalans to beat St Helens (80 Mins) @ 11.00 (various) 0.5/5
I'm forever getting this wrong :$, There's some 10.00 knocking about, but I took the 11.00 on BF earlier on today. Gotta stop looking at Oddschecker/Best Betting in the wrong format!

Hull KR (+12) to beat Leeds @ 1.91 (Betfred yesterday' date= +10 still available) 3/5 Catalans to beat St Helens (80 Mins) @ 11.00 (various) 0.5/5
Hull KR Over 21.5 points 1.80 Bet365-
Cracking calls as always in Rugby League land chaps :clap:clap:clap:clap. That Catalans shout is a work of genius :notworthy:notworthy. Top top stuff :ok.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 21 & Co-op Championships Nice picks Leespam and ainsworth_21. Thank you both. :D The Catalans at 10.00 was a particularly inspired pick. I had a small wager on that as your tipping scale suggested. Must admit I had my doubts, :unsure but I know how much work you put into each of your picks so I'm glad I kept my faith in your judgement. ;)

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 21 & Co-op Championships Cheers lads, made up with that one. And good shouts on the HKR overs :ok. No plans to put my spreadsheets up at the moment but who knows what the future may hold. If you’re thinking of a bet and want to ask if I’ve got a stat for it, I'll be happy to help :ok.

Two for me tonight

Highest Scoring Half - 2nd Half - Wakefield v Hull FC @ 1.73 (various) 1.5/5 Wakefield HT/Hull FC FT @ 7.0 (Stan James) 0.5/5 Both sides missing creative players in Sean Long and Sam Obst; with the weather as it is I could see each side’s forwards having to tire before points are put on the board here. Wakefield are especially this case at home with 7 of their 9 fixtures having higher scoring 2nd halves than 1st. Both sides also have favourable HT/FT records when considering the Wakey/Hull double result bet. Wakey have had the most leads at half time to be defeated at full time this season (4) while Hull FC are joint top for losing at HT and winning at FT (3).

GL all :hope :ok

Highest Scoring Half - 2nd Half - Wakefield v Hull FC @ 1.73 (various) 1.5/5
A 78th minute Ben Jeffries conversion away from the win last night :(

Two for me today

Castleford (+10) to beat Warrington (Half Time Handicap) @ 2.00 (Sky Bet) 2/5 Sticking with Cas in the half times today. With a 10 start they’ve only been behind at the half time hooter once this season (away to Bradford) and have the best Half Time h’cap record in SL (14-1-5). Warrington are no slouches either mind, but I’ll keep faith with Cas’ this afternoon.

Huddersfield (-18) to beat Crusaders @ 2.00 (SportingBet) 2/5 Crusaders are bottom of my 3 game h’cap away form table with only 1 win in their last 3 and a points diff. of -28. They also miss Jason Chan, Ryan O’Hara, Gareth Thomas and Michael Witt this afternoon. Huddersfield aren’t playing particularly great at the moment but they have Eorl Crabtree back today and really need to kick on in their hunt for a play off place. I’ll chance one on the -18.

GL all :hope :ok