did i over think this hand

polo321

playing nl 1/2 holdem on pokerstars all hand folded to sb who just calls i check with Q5 off suit SB has $178 polo321 $134 flop 6 8 Q(cant remember suits) I bet $20 sb raises 40 my five kicker looks very suspect but this player has been aggresive i think he is trying to bully out of the pot i call the $20 turn Q now i think im definitly ahead bet $50 sb calls the $50 very suspious when he calls, that my five kicker is looking very weak river 10 i check sb goes all in am in a tight spot bid he slow play a full house , q with a decent kicker hit a straight on the last card in the balance of probalibty i reckoned i was losing i folded sb shows 79d straight to the ten what i would like to know should i pushed after the turn took my chances or even after the flop it would have been very hard to call on just on a draw i think i focus too much on my kicker then putting him on a drawing hand i think could i have played this hand better its kind of wedge in my brain for the last week