Miss World 2004

Thought I would some research into this most important of International Competitions. With the aim of empowering women worldwide and with their catchprase 'Beauty with Purpose' in mind, I had a look at their website and come up with some likely candidates. Section 1: Very Cynical-Ladies who do good works (eg charity,kids ,animals) and look ok. France-Helps sick kids too ill to go to school : 100/1 Costa Rica-works on a project to protect flora + fauna.Enjoys 'Tropical Rythyms.':cow 80/1 Chile- volunteers with horse rehabilitation. 66/1 Namibia -all round brain box and extremely good looking :eek 40/1 Venezuela -works hard with a charitable foundation 25/1 Bahamas- works with non-profit orgs 40/1 Section 2 :Hot but nothing about charity. Spain - DING DANG DOO at 25/1 Ukraine-40/1 Romania -STRIKER at 80/1 Norway- BACK OF THE NET 20/1 Section 3:Unusual Job Peru-Professional in the dance 'the macarena.' 16/1 Have no idea who the judges are but its 1/4 odds 1,2,3,4,5 At this early stage I might fill me boots with: Namibia 40/1 Spain 25/1 and maybe a dabble with chile 66/1 and costa rica 80/1 Of course all could change before Dec 4th

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.