08.07 Pepsideildin - Iceland

So far: Picks: 2 Correct: 2 Avg. Odds 1.64 P/L: +12.8 units Todays games: Grindavik - Selfoss Grindavik is a much more experienced side than newly promoted Selfoss. This is a very vital game in the relegation battle this season and no team is more experienced than Grindavik in avoiding the relegation. Every season they seem to battle it and beat it. Grindavik's play recently has been more encouraging following the coaching change. They got praise for their play despite 1-0 defeat at KR in last round. Selfoss after an encouraging start have lost 6 league games in a row. They seem a class below the rest of the league and they are. I think the price for a home win is great. I was in Grindavik today and it's slightly windy....conditions the home team is super used to at home and can even be considered an added home advantage. pick: Grindavik to win @ 1.95 for 10 units *** FH Hafnarfjordur - Fram I don't have confidence in picking a winner here. FH completely controlled the game vs Keflavik last round but only got a draw. FH have conceded a goal against every decent team recently and my feeling is a home win 2-1. So I would go for overs if I was picking. suggestion: Over 2,5 goals, FH to win *** Breidablik - Stjarnan The price is not very good but it's hard too see this one not getting overs. Stjarnan have struggled away but got rid of that ghost with away victory against champions FH. I don't feel confident picking a winner because even though I fancy Breidablik, Stjarnan play relentless attacking football. Add to that they also always condede a goal away from home and it's hard to see this one not being overs. I'll add that last 6 games for Breidablik are overs. pick: Over 2,5 goals @ 1.55 for 10 units *** IBV Vestmannaeyjar - Keflavik Can't quite figure out IBV. Keep waiting for them to stop getting results but maybe they are just a contender this year. They lost a key loan player but now it seems they are getting him back for at least a month. They were a bit fortunate last round despite 0-2 away win since Stjarnan was attacking the whole game. Keflavik doesn't concede much and somehow this smells like a draw to me. suggestion: Draw *** Valur - Haukar Interesting match. These teams have the same founder and share a history in that way and are always interlinked because of that. In that sense Haukar is always the little brother at least when it comes to football. I expect the class to tell in this game. Haukar have 3 foreign players on trial but I don't think they are available for this match. Even thoug I expect Valur win, at this low price I'll stay away. suggestion. Valur to win

Re: 08.07 Pepsideildin - Iceland Overall pretty happy with my predictions. Grindavik - Selfoss 1-1 -10 units I predicted Grindavik win and they took the lead. I haven't seen the highlights but heard they were better and missed an easy sitter late second half and the goal they conceded was own goal. FH Hafnarfjordur - Fram 4-1 Went to see this game and though I didn't pick, my suggestion was good. Indeed an FH win and sure overs. Breidablik - Stjarnan 4-0 +5,5 units Easy overs as predicted IBV - Keflavik 2-1 My suggestion was a draw and I felt a 1-1. Unfortunately IBV grabbed a late winner on the 94th minute to shatter my draw suggestion. Valur - Haukar 2-2 Scheid result for Valur who should win this matchup. Like I said I thought price wasn't worth it but my suggestion of Valur win didn't come through. Standings for picks: Picks 4 Correct 3 Avg. Odds: 1.7 P/L: +8.3 units