05.07 Pepsideildin - Iceland

Selfoss - Breidablik Breidablik are a class better and home advantage is not big in Iceland. Breidablik has great form lately only losing one game againt a resurgent Grindavik side but that game was played in super windy condition which I predicted elsewhere would favour Grindavik since they play most of their homegames in pretty windy conditions. At the other end, Selfoss have now lost 5 in a row after an encouraging start. It's like Barkley says about november in the NBA, its tough because the bad teams don't know they are bad yet. Pick Breidablik @1.65 for 10 units I am gonna track my picks in Icelandic League. I already posted one yesterday and I'll start with that although I could go further back in this forum where I advised against a pick in Stjarnan-Keflaviik and picked correctly KR-IBV and Selfoss-FH. I'll just go with flat 10 units every bet. So currently: Picks 1 Correct 1 Avg. odds: 1.63 P/L +6.3 units

Re: 05.07 Pepsideildin - Iceland Hi m8, just saw your thread - a little bit too late - have breidablik on an ah -1 with b365 at odds of 2.075 are you familiar with the iceland leage? Breidablik scored shortly before half time and I`m hoping for a second or third one to have my bet come through in the second half.