The Mavs Betting Diary!

themaverick

Hi Guys, I'm a betting newbie - been at it 4 weeks. New to the site .... I have been trying a few different methods of trying to get some good profits via betting. I'm currently down by 1800k and seeing as payday has come around I have started again. I lost my money laying on horses In Play :( ... was up £600... and then just had a crazy lay that i kept adding to but the horse came through and won!! I am sticking to laying football bets. Looking forward to the new English season as that is where my knowledge is ...im hoping. Anyway until it starts i'm going to lay on friendlies, finish football, Icelandic etc I am aiming for £25 profit a day. I have a starting bank of £600. Just starting slow at the minute - my confidence has been knocked! Here are todays bets

Lokomotiv v Maccabi Haifa - Correct Score 3 - 2 £5@36 Rosenborg v Alta - Alta £5@36 Tre Fiori v Rudar Pljevlja - Tre Fiori Lay £[email protected]