Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Friday

210 Market Rasen: Treeko Hope I wont be kicking myself after this one, was tempted to lay the fav Calzaghe just because he his a terrible price but on further inspection Treeko looks less likely to get his head in front, especially after a break, he usually needs a run to put him right. Two other fair rivals for a seller, Bandanaman looks capable of improvement and Hannicean ran ok last week in a better race.

Re: Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Friday 14:20 Doncaster 1pt lay Tanfeer Can't be having this Godolphin horse at the current prices despite the fact they do boast a 27% strie rate with their 2 year olds in 2010. Four horses in the race have already had racecourse experience and out of those unraced the Clive Brittain one interests me much more at the prices and due to the simple fact the stable is in nice enough form. Godolphin has had his fair share of winners and places in the past couple of weeks but two odds on shots have been turned over this week, including one in a 2 year old maiden race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.