** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

No Goals Please. II

wiw4

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Day 108 Bet

Seeing as i was out of action yesterday and missed a 0-0 I am going to restart the stake ladder at the current balance.
LeagueStakeHomeAwayResultPrice
Prem1.00BlackpoolWest Brom15.5
Why did you restart here? This isn't the system you explained in your opening post. I read in your first message: "
  • Staking is based on a modified martingale ladder. There are 9 levels, each have 5 bets per level.
  • So effectively 1-2-4-6-8-12.5-16-25-50, first 5 for 1, next 5 for 2, next 5 for 4 etc

" So, where is the stake of 16, 25, ...? Can you explain that? Why did you restart even without using the full ladder as you explained...

Why did you restart here? This isn't the system you explained in your opening post. I read in your first message: "
  • Staking is based on a modified martingale ladder. There are 9 levels, each have 5 bets per level.
  • So effectively 1-2-4-6-8-12.5-16-25-50, first 5 for 1, next 5 for 2, next 5 for 4 etc

" So, where is the stake of 16, 25, ...? Can you explain that? Why did you restart even without using the full ladder as you explained...

Seeing as i was out of action yesterday and missed a 0-0 I am going to restart the stake ladder at the current balance.
Prem1.00BlackpoolWest Brom 15.5
Pretty self explanatory.

Day 111 Bets

Europa2.00Lech PoznanManchester City 13.5
Europa4.00RosenborgAtletico Madrid 13.5
Europa4.00LiverpoolNapoli 10.0
Europa4.00PSGBorussia Dortmund 11.5
Europa4.00Steaua BucharestUtrecht 11.0

Why did you restart here? So, where is the stake of 16, 25, ...? Can you explain that? Why did you restart even without using the full ladder as you explained...
I restarted because I missed Sunday's action, which also included a 0-0 result. I took the decision to restart the stake level ladder, as if I had of proceeded I would only be able to accomadate a losing run of 25 matches; which is just not comfortable enough for me. It was actually my detriment that i did restart it, because the two CL matches on tuesday would have been both staked for 25.00 which would have netted me 520.00 between the two of them. If you are following with your own bets, I'll apologise, but it is your money. You bet yours, and i will bet mine. ;)
Should have followed you. My best pick of Leverkusen vs Aris was 0-0 until 90 mins :wall
I absolutely hate when that happens, I am still reeling from Arsenal v West Ham last Saturday 8.00 @ 32.0, could have layed 1.3 just before the goal. :cry