** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rugby League: Super League Round 18 & Co-op Championships

Saturday 19 June 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Catalans Dragons v Wakefield Wildcats (17:30 BST) 1.71 27 2.62 100.28 %
maximize.gif Bradford Bulls v Warrington Wolves (18:15 BST) 6 33 1.22 101.52 %
Sunday 20 June 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Leeds Rhinos v Celtic Crusaders (15:00 BST) 1.09 51 11 102.79 %
maximize.gif Salford City Reds v Castleford Tigers (15:00 BST) 1.72 23 2.42 103.56 %
maximize.gif Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC (15:00 BST) 1.61 26 3 99.29 %
maximize.gif Hull KR v Harlequins RL (15:00 BST) 1.37 26 3.8 103.15 %
maximize.gif Wigan Warriors v St Helens (17:15 BST) 1.65 26 2.65 102.19 %

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 18 & Co-op Championships One for me tonight Warrington (-12) to beat Bradford @ 4/5 (BlueSq) 3/5 Picks itself this one. Bradford missing Lynch, Orford & Langley and also one of SL’s poorer sides against the handicap. Only 6 h’cap-adjusted wins all season and only 1 in their last 5 SL games. Conversely, Warrington have no notable absentees and have 13 h’cap-adjusted wins from their 17 fixtures including 5 from 8 away from home. Also, they've 4 h’cap-adjusted wins in their last 5 and have cleared a 12 line in 2/3rds of their games this season. Just can’t see past the Wolves tonight. GL all :hope :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 18 & Co-op Championships 4pts Bradford vs Warrington - Over 48.5pts 5/6 Ladbrokes I think this line is fairly low. When these two met in the Challenge Cup quarter final a few weeks ago there were 48pts scored and that was a cup tie. I think we'll see more points here. Bradford have conceded 96 points in the last 2 weeks to Crusaders and Huddersfield while in their last 5 matches Warrington have scored 68 vs Salford, 16 vs Leeds, 36 vs Huddersfield, 27 vs Salford and 35 vs Hull KR. With the attacking power the Wolves have they could easily cover this total on their own but they've conceded 10pts or more in all 5 of those matches and even though Bradford have a few injuries tonight I still think there's a strong chance Bradford will contribute to the scoring. As I say, I think this is a low line and in perfect rugby conditions I think we'll see plenty of points tonight and have this line covered.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 18 & Co-op Championships Handicap draw last night, gutted. Good shout with the Overs though Kev, you called it spot on.

Three half timers for me today:

St Helens to beat Wigan (Half Time Result) @ 2.2 (various) 2/5 Should be a close game this one with both teams missing pivotal players in O’Loughlin and Eastmond. Wigan’s form this season means they are deservedly 4 point favourites but this should in theory be a close game throughout. Evenly matched on my HT h’cap tables – although Wigan have yet to fail to clear a -2 HT line at home this season – I’ll take 6/5 on IMO, a coin toss.

Huddersfield (-2.5) to beat Hull FC (Half Time Handicap) @ 1.85 (bwin) 2/5 Both sides missing some go-forward in the absences of Crabtree and O’Meley, Hull FC are a poorly performing side against the HT handicapper. This especially the case away from home where they’ve only picked up a couple of HT h’cap wins in their 9 away’s this season (including Murrayfield). I’m also not utterly convinced by FC away from home and reports of Huddersfield’s demise are a touch exaggerated IMO so will have a go on the HT line.

Hull KR (-4) to beat Harlequins (Half Time Handicap) @ 1.91 (Will Hill) 2/5 Only 1 HT win for Quins with a 4 start away from home this season, and as FC above, only the 2 wins away from home after the HT h’capper has had his say. KR have been impressive at home this season and although Quins vary from impressive to disappointing each week, I’ll take them to have a more than 1 try lead at the half time hooter.

Having a cheeky 1pt on the treble as well - pays around 13/2 with Hills.

GL all :hope :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 18 & Co-op Championships

4pts Bradford vs Warrington - Over 48.5pts 5/6 Ladbrokes I think this line is fairly low. When these two met in the Challenge Cup quarter final a few weeks ago there were 48pts scored and that was a cup tie. I think we'll see more points here. Bradford have conceded 96 points in the last 2 weeks to Crusaders and Huddersfield while in their last 5 matches Warrington have scored 68 vs Salford, 16 vs Leeds, 36 vs Huddersfield, 27 vs Salford and 35 vs Hull KR. With the attacking power the Wolves have they could easily cover this total on their own but they've conceded 10pts or more in all 5 of those matches and even though Bradford have a few injuries tonight I still think there's a strong chance Bradford will contribute to the scoring. As I say, I think this is a low line and in perfect rugby conditions I think we'll see plenty of points tonight and have this line covered.
Superb post and result. Magic when a post pans out to perfection is'nt it? :clap Backing the glorious weather myself today, with overs at Huddersfield and HKR. Not a ton of pre-match analysis to back this up, but all teams capable of piling points up in these conditions, which is the bedrock of the bet. Hudds O 44.5 pts @ 10/11 sportingbet. Still available with lads. HKR O 48.5 pts @ 10/11 sportingbet. Doubled the above for 3.65 return also. Huddersfiled -2 10/11 sportingbet. Snaffled this morning, but received e-mail pulling it! Fancy the giants to cover the 6 generally available but still mulling it over. Salford-2 @ 10/11. Fancy the Reds to take this one. Cas have been dodgy on the road in their most recent games, and played on tuesday. winning a close one over a poor catalans. Shenton is a big miss for them, whilst salford have the touted holdsworth back today. Have turned over some big guns at home, and if they adopt the same attitude in this 4 pointer, -2 well within their grasp.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 18 & Co-op Championships Plenty of generous anytime tryscorers prices about today lads. Anyone fancy owt? Cudjoe at 4/5 backable enough, and has excellent record scoring in 12 of 16 games. Leaving him alone though, and having a stab at some longer shots. Jones-Buchanan @ 7/2. Always a threat, decent record, and normally around the 5/2 mark against the Leeds' and St Helens of the world, so to get 7/2 against crusaders is fine by me. Gilmour @ 7/2. 2nd top scoring forward in the game, just behind the heralded joel tompkins. 7 from 16 games is a handsome return. Dobson @ 7/2. Unbelievable odds on dobbo. Opposing scrum halves have gone over in 3 of the quins last games, and the aussie will get opportinities on his home soil.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 18 & Co-op Championships

Plenty of generous anytime tryscorers prices about today lads. Anyone fancy owt? Cudjoe at 4/5 backable enough, and has excellent record scoring in 12 of 16 games. Leaving him alone though, and having a stab at some longer shots. Jones-Buchanan @ 7/2. Always a threat, decent record, and normally around the 5/2 mark against the Leeds' and St Helens of the world, so to get 7/2 against crusaders is fine by me. Gilmour @ 7/2. 2nd top scoring forward in the game, just behind the heralded joel tompkins. 7 from 16 games is a handsome return. Dobson @ 7/2. Unbelievable odds on dobbo. Opposing scrum halves have gone over in 3 of the quins last games, and the aussie will get opportinities on his home soil.
I make that nearly 2.5 points profit to level stakes Greenoff. Very shrewd. :clap