Finnish Ykkonen 17th june

ESPOO DNB @ 2.3 Betfair....They are 4.5 to win....There must be something that I don't know about here because this price is way off.I'm sure there is some injury news or something but I don't care and I'm willing to risk small stakes....Espoo got promoted to this division but between this season and their time in the Kakkonen they have only lost 3 of their last 35 league games...PK35 are 1-2-1 at home this season and Espoo are 2-1-1 away and have already recorded a fine away win at KPV and a good 0-0 at Kooteepee(who have beaten PK away 2-1 and drawn 1-1 at home with high flyers ROPS).... Espoo are 11 for and 6 ag and PK35 are 10 and 10....Again the price is dropping on PK so I don't know the full story obviously but what the hell......

Re: Finnish Ykkonen 17th june If there was no injury news then I still think the price was too high.They have now lost just 3 times in 36 league games...how long is this overachieving going to go on for...??This is my 5th winning Scandinavian tip in the last week,the teams to win outright have been 11/4,10/11,4/5,7/2 and 6/4 and the only reply I get is to say it's ok....honestly.....

Re: Finnish Ykkonen 17th june Well, what kind of reply do you want then? Before the match the market saw the match as about 50-30-20 and after being there at the stadium analyzing the game and making notes all I can say the market was right and actually you took a bit short price. PK did keep a few key players on the bench, but the market did not know that, and yet they had more chances to win. It was a poor game from them,but they still were 50 % winners at least until the Espoo goal which came from a counter attack. Congrats for the winners.

Re: Finnish Ykkonen 17th june Thanks for the info yet again and obviously you have a far superior knowledge of this league.I see things a little differently from the markets however.PK failed to beat TPV at home this season and I presume the market had them priced to win that one.Maybe they were unlucky again,I don't know.Espoo got a draw at Kooteepee and again I presume they had this one down for a home win.The markets aren't always right and i know I'm picking isolated examples and maybe getting lucky with my reading of the stats but as long as it keeps me in profit I'll keep doing it. The other thing which I think is a pity is that a whole week of games went by in this region and there were very few posts and views.I know a lot of people are taken up with the world cup but surely someone living over there must have had an opinion on at least one game....