Finnish Veikkausliiga 14th June

VPS DNB @ 3/1 on Betfair.....They are priced at 5.4 which I think is a little high considering the stats.I was hoping Lehtonen might be suspended for Inter today as he got sent off in their second last match but he must have worked the suspension off in the cup match.Inter have won 2 games this season(both away) and are 0-1-3 at home.VPS are 3-2-3 and 1-2-1 away.VPS have only lost 1 of their last 6 league games and managed a good 0-0 away at Honka. Inter on the other hand have won only 1 of their last 6.Of course they should be favourites as they are at home but I would have priced this match more evenly.Maybe there is team news I don't know about or something else sinister but I'm happy enough to risk small stakes on the away team not to lose at this price.....

Re: Finnish Veikkausliiga 14th June Well, there is some team news you did miss. VPS gk Kwon is suspended for two matches, and for the first time there is a chance for Alessandro Marzuoli who has not played a single match in the league and this is seen as a huge blow. VPS also do miss Tero Koskela, Pekka Kainu, Antonio Inutile and Jyri Hietaharju plus long-term injured gk Pope and Tuuri who are not important. some good news, Valtter Laaksonen and Jani Tanska return. Henri Lehtonen was indeed banned for the cup game and Inter have their share of injuries as well, but they have been known for long time since they are long-term; Bantamoi, Monsalve, Kauko, Furuholm. VPS always have a chance for a draw and it is what they are looking after but the 3/1 for dnb is not a good price, I would want about 4/1 for it.