Yarmouth - 10th of June

2:40 Yarmouth - Suzie Quw - .5pts Backed this one last time when she was only 7th but just 2 3/4 lengths behind the winner, Stepped back to 6 furlongs now and that could help her as 7f seemed too far last time at Wolverhampton. Back on the Turf now after both starts this year being on the AW, She won on heavy ground off 6lbs higher this time last year and has also won on good ground too. Previously rated an 82 horse and down to 71 here which looks a winnable mark, She's dropped down in class against alot of other horses who struggle to win or even be in the frame and on a going day where she replicates old form then she could have a chance here at a nice price. Currently 14/1 on Betfair and if she's anything like that in the morning I'll be happy. Only 8 runners in the field at the moment and no doubt one will drop out to leave only two places paid so I'll just have a small win bet on the off chance that she does win. Drawn soundly in 5, The higher the stall the better the results on Good ground here, Which it is as it stands but if there was a nice bit of rain it'd do Suzie Quw's chances the world of good. Andrew Elliot takes the ride and he's been on her before and given her a few good rides so hopefully he can get another decent tune out of her tomorrow and get her in with a chance of winning. He's not a jockey I'd rate at all and he has a terrible record around here but stranger things have happened! Requisite will be the likely favorite and running off the same mark as her impressive second last time (Winner won again) she'll be the one to beat.

Re: Yarmouth - 10th of June 5:00 Yarmouth - Motrice - 5pts Prescott and Sanders have been on fire of late and this one looked good last time out at Lingfield when coming second just beaten by a neck, I backed it that day too. Looks likely to relish the step up to 1m 6f and should be well able to beat this field. Turned out quickly before being reassessed for that 2nd place behind Goldtrek. Prescott has an impressive 22% strike rate at this course and should really be increasing that with Motrice here. She finished well ahead of the rest of the field at Lingfield and although upped in class here she has a chance to make amends and get a win under her belt before being assessed again. Well bred half sister to many prolific winners up to 18furlongs and staying won't be a problem if breeding is anything to go by. Prescott and Sanders have a 25% strike rate on the turf and have had lots of winners of late and have a real chance of winning this here. She'll enjoy the ground and trip as previously mentioned and despite probably being odds on I think she's value and I'll be having a max bet on her. She has the potential to go on to be an 80+ rated horse and will be in better races than this in the future and hopefully they see this as a nice easy one to start her winning spree! Will hopefully dictate this from the front and no better man than Sanders for doing that, She runs off 8-10 which is a nice low weight for her and I think she must have a brilliant chance here.

Re: Yarmouth - 10th of June

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event YARMOUTH 14:10
Selection DIVINE CALL
Strength 10/10
Date 10/06/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ SP (Back)
Reasoning YARMOUTH 14:10 Win: DIVINE CALL Only 8TH on debut at Lingfield last time out but will improve. He's the 4TH foal, other three are winners including PENTINENT. Bred and owned by Cheveley Park Stud and they do well at this track. The last 5 seasons they have a strike rate of 43% - 15 wins from 35. The selection should enjoy this venue more considering it is a galloping course. Run-in of five furlongs will give him more time than his last try.
Close Window

Re: Yarmouth - 10th of June Seb Sanders notched up a hat-trick here yesterday and has a 20% strike rate in the past 28 days with 16 winners in total so he will be interesting to watch today, going to play 1pt wins on all his rides: 14:40: Fazbee (3/1 VC Bet - BOG) 15.50: Volatilis (7 /2 Bet365 - BOG) 17:00: Motrice (5/6 Ladbrokes - BOG) 17:30: Allanah Abu (11/4 Stan James - BOG)

Re: Yarmouth - 10th of June Just came on to post the same thing as you Stu! Seb Sanders landed a treble here yesterday and with confidence riding high and familiar surroundings I can see him having at least a double with a nice set of rides. He rides two for Sir Mark Prescott who has had a 13 winners in the last 14 days from 29 runners. 14:40 - Fazbee @ 7/2 Paddy Power (bog) 15.50 - Volatilis @ 7/2 Paddy Power (bog) 17:00 - Motrice @ 4/5 Paddy Power (bog) 17:30 - Allanah Abu @ 11/4 Stan James (bog)

Re: Yarmouth - 10th of June 14:10 - Oh So Spicy @ 11/1 VCBet (bog) I think the two that dominate the market are there to be shot at, Divine Call should come on for debut but it was a very average performence and you can't rely on the other runner Vaultage, she should of won LTO god only knows what the jockey was doing, she's had other chances also and at the skinny price is worth taking on. The one I like is the unraced Oh So Spicy from Chris Wall's stable, she's found a weak looking maiden to start off her career and with the trainer having a decent record at the track it wouldn't surprise me to see her get off the mark at the first time of asking.

Re: Yarmouth - 10th of June 3:15 Yarmouth Would not be surprised if we saw an improved run from Knudstrup Noble in this 2yo selling stakes. Only raced once and was 30 lengths behind the eventual winner. However, that was a Newmarket maiden and quite likely, a very hot one at that, with Swiss Dream looking handy as well as Bunce. This race is a huge step down. Knudstrup Noble has a stamina-packed pedigree, and the upping in trip to 7f may not be far enough, however, it's a huge step in the right direction and should lead to an improved effort. McEntree runners often "need the run" so will be having a small bet at massive odds. 0.2pt EW @ 40/1 Paddy Power

Re: Yarmouth - 10th of June MUSHREQ 5.10 Nottingham. Lay. Done little wrong to be fair, but in my eyes doesn't deserve being around Evens for this race. Several unexposed types up against him and most should show enough or improve to make it a close run thing. We may look silly and he may bolt in, but on all known bare form etc, it's a lay much more than a play, irrespeciveof the end result.

Re: Yarmouth - 10th of June

5:00 Yarmouth - Motrice - 5pts Prescott and Sanders have been on fire of late and this one looked good last time out at Lingfield when coming second just beaten by a neck, I backed it that day too. Looks likely to relish the step up to 1m 6f and should be well able to beat this field. Turned out quickly before being reassessed for that 2nd place behind Goldtrek. Prescott has an impressive 22% strike rate at this course and should really be increasing that with Motrice here. She finished well ahead of the rest of the field at Lingfield and although upped in class here she has a chance to make amends and get a win under her belt before being assessed again. Well bred half sister to many prolific winners up to 18furlongs and staying won't be a problem if breeding is anything to go by. Prescott and Sanders have a 25% strike rate on the turf and have had lots of winners of late and have a real chance of winning this here. She'll enjoy the ground and trip as previously mentioned and despite probably being odds on I think she's value and I'll be having a max bet on her. She has the potential to go on to be an 80+ rated horse and will be in better races than this in the future and hopefully they see this as a nice easy one to start her winning spree! Will hopefully dictate this from the front and no better man than Sanders for doing that, She runs off 8-10 which is a nice low weight for her and I think she must have a brilliant chance here.
Only a shorty, But won nicely. My biggest bet in ages and it made me sweat!