20pts a day on the WC

BillyHills

Just for a bit of interest for the World Cup, i'm sure there will be a few games that just lack appeal so as they say 'its much more interesting when you have a bet on it'. A guy i know used to come in the betting shop with £20 every day, put loads of bets on and then leave, always dead on £20. Thought i'd use his startegy here. There is 25 days football, so thats £500, plus £20 ante post bets. Lets see if I have anything left come July 11th. I will be doing a whole range of bets with different stakes, some slightly ambitious some not, I will be mainly using SJ plus Betfair as thats where most of my buisness is at present. I will use Pts rather than Pounds as it upsets some people. Anyway here goes a monkey and a bit!

Re: 20pts a day on the WC Pre tournament bets placed today; Outright 2pts Brazil to win WC (4/1 SJ) 1pt Italy to win WC (16/1 SJ) 1pt Brazil/Italy final (22/1 SJ) 1pt Brazil/Argentina final (16/1 SJ) Top Scorers: 1pt Messi (Outright)(10/1 SJ) 1pt Lampard (England) (9/2 SJ) To Win Groups Group B: Argentina (4/9) Group C: England (1/3) Group E: Holland (1/2) Group H: Spain (2/7) 5pts Accumalator (SJ) To Qualify from Groups 2pts Greece (groupB) (5/4 SJ) 2pts Serbia (groupD) (10/11SJ) Group With Most Goals 1pt Group D (8/1 SJ) Tournament Goals 1pt Under 135 goals (14.0 BF) 1pt 136-145 goals (6.80 BF) Tournament Cards 1pt Under 275 (4.95 BF) 20pts staked.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.