Best bet of the day 9th June

4.55 Haydock I wrote this about Satwa Moon on Monday when he was declared a non runner; Satwa Moon looked as though a massive handicapper blot when romping home on AW in apprentice handicap, failed to repeat that off same mark next time out race wasnt run at a consistent pace and he struggled to land a blow, should get a fair gallop tonight and Fallon another strong booking! Detori is the strong booking tonight and same applies in my opinion he has got the cut in the ground which he was declared as a provisional booking on monday. 0.5pt e/w satwa moon

Re: Best bet of the day 9th June 2:00 Beverley - Tanked Up I think this fellow has a serious chance here, Dandy's only horse that he's sending down to Beverley, Adrian's only mount here. All good signs for me. Poor 3rd last time out when not staying the 6f trip and finished 6 lengths behind the second Madam Markievicz who is also in this race. Madam Markievicz was 5lbs lower in weight than Tanked Up that day but is carrying 3lbs more here and has a poor draw also so I'll rule her out of my calculations as I think the better 5 furlong horse is my selection. Nellie Ellis has the best draw, Class jockey on board but flopped on only other appearance on turf although that was in a higher grade but didn't impress me last time out on the AW at Wolverhampton when Even money favorite in a weak contest and only managed 4th despite looking the most likely winner at one stage. The Fahey horse Mandy's Princess is also of interest dropped in grade but wouldn't be a big fan of her jockey at all and would stay clear of it, But will be in the frame from a plum draw too. I'll side with Tanked Up to hopefully lead from pillar to post and show his true potential on this speedy ground which will be ideal, Comes out on top on most speed ratings too and all going well I think he'll win this. Forecast around 3/1, I'd be happy with that price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.