maximize.gifRosenborg BK v Kongsvinger IL (17:00 BST) 1.2 6.5 15.5 105.17 %
maximize.gifMolde v Lillestrøm SK (17:00 BST) 2.32 3.6 3.2 102.13 %
maximize.gifSandefjord Fotball v Stabæk (17:00 BST) 3.75 3.5 2.01 104.99 %
maximize.gifVÃ¥lerenga v Haugesund (17:00 BST) 1.6 3.85 6.5 103.86 %
maximize.gifOdd Grenland v Hønefoss BK (17:00 BST) 1.45 4.6 8 103.20 %
maximize.gifBrann v Aalesunds FK (19:00 BST) 2.11 3.5 3.5 104.54 %
Monday 7 June 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifStart v Viking FK (18:00 BST) 2.32 3.25 3 107.21 %

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June Sorry, a bit late this time. Strømsgodset v Tromsø 2pts Tromsø @ 2.65 - Ladbrokes Strømsgodset are known for being excellent at home, and continued this at the start of the season with 4 straight wins. However, suddenly they lost 4-0 to Odd and since then their confidence has been zero. They've lost 1-3 in three straight games now, to Lillestrøm and Aalesund away, and Stabæk at home. Now, these are good teams and those scorelines on paper are understandable. However - their play has been terrible, and the young side lacks a clear leader that can make them rise and fight for a win. There's been a relatively long international break now, and one can never be sure how this'll affect a team, but with a team like Strømsgodset, I think they'd be especially better off had they gone into the break off a win. On the plus side, main striker Markus Pedersen scored for the Under 21's, which should be a boost of confidence and a man Tromsø should worry about. Tromsø are just steamrolling ahead, rock solid and showing once and for all that you don't need to play attacking football to win the league. The local papers showed today that Tromsø are the lowest scoring league-leaders in all of Europe - but do they care? No. They're 6-2-2 in their last ten games against Godset, and, more impressively, 3-1-1 away from home. I see no reason for the Tromsø steamroller to stop rolling against an out-of-form home-side. Tromsø's Björck and Mourad have small injuries, but are in the squad and expected to play. Jade North (reserve) was injured on international duty and won't be playing, while Knarvik and Larsen are still out on long-term injuries. Fredrik Nordkvelle, Steffen Nystrøm and Kim André Madsen are all out for Strømsgodset. Can be played down to odds of 2.56.

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June

Why on earth are Aalesund so long?! :unsure
Thats something I wonder too, really looks tempting but also over 2.5 can be another option or draw-Aalesund. The other match is Stabaek. Anyone knows about this one or other ones? A copule of hours left and some good info would be nice.

Thats something I wonder too, really looks tempting but also over 2.5 can be another option or draw-Aalesund. The other match is Stabaek. Anyone knows about this one or other ones? A copule of hours left and some good info would be nice.
Alright mate, I've done a preview for that game. Here it is: Sandefjord finally have a full squad to rely on as they host Stabæk at the Komplett Arena. It's been a very long time since coach Patrick Walker had all his players available. However, it wasn't enough as Haugesund brushed them aside 2-0. Stabæk have had their injury worries as well but most of them are nearing full fitness and that's been reflected in their results recently. Stabæk thumped Start 3-0 and veteran hitman Daniel Nannskog scored a double to take his tally to 4 goals in 3 matches. Stabæk keeper Jon Knudsen didn't play for Norway due to illness but should recover in time. Deputy keeper Ivan Austbø has played only 45 minutes this season so if for some reason he does start tonight then I might well reduce my stake. The situation is that Sandefjord sit bottom of the Eliteserien and haven't scored a single goal in their last 6 league games. Patrick Walker sarcastically mentioned 'oh do we really need a striker?' which might get a reaction from his attacking players tonight (hopefully for him atleast!). Stabæk are on a run of 4 straight wins and the loss previously came to champions Rosenborg away from home which is hardly surprising. They've got two young gems in their side in Yankee boy Diskerud and local lad Hedenstad who've played a huge part this season. With a couple of players doubtful I'm not as confident to put my money on the away win because Stabæk have let me down a couple of times earlier this season. Furthermore, Stabæk have confirmed that their coach will be leaving at the end of the season to most likely take up the seat at Rosenborg so that will only add to the player's uncertainty as to what they wish to achieve from this season. For reasons mentioned above I'm happy to take double chance on Stabæk here and stick them in my accumulator to bulk up the odds. :hope

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June ahh, late again, sorry about that. I'll post tips as I write them, I'll start with the Stabæk match as that's what you guys seem most interested in atm. Sandefjord v Stabæk Sandefjord are, aside from Brann, the most disappointing team in the league this season. 1-2-10 is their record so far, and they have to do something fast if they want to avoid relegation. But do they have what it takes to rise up and challenge Stabæk in this one? I doubt it - this is the last match before a long summer break, and quite honestly I think they'll be looking to get this game over with and take a break from the league for a while. They meet a Stabæk team on the rise - after a disappointing start to the season with a lot of injuries, they've really started playing again, and look especially impressive with Gunnarson, Hoff, Nannskog, Andersson among others in great form, and the team seems harmonic once again after a little turbulence around their coach. Last week they dominated Start and won 3-0, and I expect them to continue this form and wouldn't be surprised if they win with the same scoreline today. HOWEVER - worth noting is the fact that Sandefjord have never lost to the handicap at home all season, and did get a point to Viking at home last round. Furthermore, Stabæk have only beaten it once away all season, away to Strømsgodset which was a flattering result if I'm honest. Sandefjord could have used their break wisely (like Strømsgodset yesterday), and notch up a surprise win here. I think the odds are about right, no bet for me.

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June Molde v Lillestrøm 3pts Draw @ 3.71 - Pinnacle No idea why the odds are so high on the draw here. Lillestrøm have an amazing 7 draws in the 13 games of the season, 5-7-1 in total, and 1-4-1 away from home, not losing since the opening round of the season. The difference on the table is significant, but in reality they're much closer than that. Molde have been good at home and poor away this season, and while their 4-0-2 home record speaks against this bet, I still think they'll have trouble breaking down a stubborn Lillestrøm side. The 3-1 away loss to Kongsvinger won't be a major motivational boost either. Can be played down to odds of 3.45

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June I am probably beating a dead horse, but what can I expect from Kongsvinger tonight in Rosenborg ? I was tempted to go for "both to score".. I am not entirely sure if this is something realistic.. ?

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June Brann v Aalesund 8pts Aalesund @ 4.25 - Pinnacle Well, Brann are in a massive crisis atm, and I honestly cannot understand the odds on on the home side here. Evens? Really? On a team without a permanent coach, a team with a 2-4-7 record, 0-2-3 in their last five, absolutely no confidence and a striker who just cannot hit the target? The same team that lost to Hønefoss 2-0 last round? They should be favorites, but there's no chance in hell they have a 50% chance of winning this - 42% is what I give them. Aalesund were on a losing run themselves, but picked up a nice, important 3-1 win over Strømsgodset last round and look to be back on track. They'll get Pablo Herrera, Demar Phillips and Alexander Mathisen back, and it looks likely that Peter Orry Larsen and Jonathan Parr will return too. Lots of value here, imo. Can be played aaaaall the way down to odds of 3.33 imo. For the more cautions, Brann can be layed as long as the odds are under 2.38.

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June Vålerenga v Haugesund 2.5pts Vålerenga @ 1.56 - betcruise An undefeated home side meet an away side without victory on the road. Vålerenga are sitting nicely atm, 5th place and a single point away from 3rd. They lost 2-1 to Tromsø last round, a game where they'll feel they deserved a point. Then again, everybody says that after losing by a goal in Tromsø - you have to hand it to them, those guys up north know how to defend. Haugesund got off to a good start this season, but fell off after a while and are in an extremely average period atm. They beat a struggling Sandefjord at home last round, but they're a good home team and it was expected of them really. In their last five they're 1-2-2, and it doesn't help that main striker John Pelu is out injured either. This entertaining Vålerenga side should comfortably win this, especially with all the young pace and creativity they have on board. Can be played at odds down to odds of 1.54

Molde v Lillestrøm 3pts Draw @ 3.71 - Pinnacle No idea why the odds are so high on the draw here. Lillestrøm have an amazing 7 draws in the 13 games of the season, 5-7-1 in total, and 1-4-1 away from home, not losing since the opening round of the season. The difference on the table is significant, but in reality they're much closer than that. Molde have been good at home and poor away this season, and while their 4-0-2 home record speaks against this bet, I still think they'll have trouble breaking down a stubborn Lillestrøm side. The 3-1 away loss to Kongsvinger won't be a major motivational boost either. Can be played down to odds of 3.45
What the...?! Surprisingly high odds on the draw, and Lillestrom score THREE goals in injury time to come from 3-0 down and draw 3-3... :unsure Still, great pick Jens! :clap Also, well done on Valarenga - followed you there, but at -1 :ok Come on Alesund...

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June Hahahahaha, YESSSSSSS! :nana Lillestrøm score 3 - yes T H R E E - injury-time goals to make it 3-3! Amazing. I've used up my luck for a while though, I guess :lol Vålerenga also did the business, so that's 2/2 - let's hope Aalesund round off a perfect day :hope

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June Start>Viking=over(1.70) bet365 stake 4/10 Start

Doubtful: Solomon Owello

Injured: BÃ¥rd Borgersen, Branislav Milicevic, Espen Knudsen, Clarence Goodson (away with USA)

Viking

Doubtful: Martin Fillo, Stefan Gislason

Injured: Andreas Ulland Andersen, Jørgen Horn, Joakim Austnes

Preview: Start will have major defensive issues in this match. There are almost no central defenders at disposal. Viking are not very convincing away from home.

Start occupies the 10th place in the standings with 18 points. Start has w5-d3-l5 goals scored 24 goals conceded 23. Viking occupies the 8 place in the standings with 19 points. Viking w5-d4-l4 goals scored 17 goals conceded 12. My prediction is over

Re: Norway Tippeliga 5 - 7 June Well Aalesund lost 2-1, but I still think the odds were worth it. Total profit yesterday +1.53pts I have now decided to convert to level stakes - not because my Aalesund bet lost, but because I've been persuaded by several punters that that's the best way to do it. Furthermore, seeing as my stakes are based on value, a couple % different in my chance prediction alters my stakes rather significantly. So fyi, the rest of my bets will be based on 1pt stakes :)

Start>Viking=over(1.70) bet365 stake 4/10 Start

Doubtful: Solomon Owello

Injured: BÃ¥rd Borgersen, Branislav Milicevic, Espen Knudsen, Clarence Goodson (away with USA)

Viking

Doubtful: Martin Fillo, Stefan Gislason

Injured: Andreas Ulland Andersen, Jørgen Horn, Joakim Austnes

Preview: Start will have major defensive issues in this match. There are almost no central defenders at disposal. Viking are not very convincing away from home.

Start occupies the 10th place in the standings with 18 points. Start has w5-d3-l5 goals scored 24 goals conceded 23. Viking occupies the 8 place in the standings with 19 points. Viking w5-d4-l4 goals scored 17 goals conceded 12. My prediction is over

:wall:wall:wall