Paradise Poker Tour Bulgaria 16-18th July 2010 whos going??

LB44

Hi all... I won a seat tonight in the rebuy tourny for a package to Bulgaria tour stop :). Just wondering if anybodyelse is going and wondering what happens with the package as I read somewhere the package includes 3 nights b&b spending money ectt ectt, do they contact me with info or do I have to book the hotel or what? Cheers Liam

Re: Paradise Poker Tour Bulgaria 16-18th July 2010 whos going?? Hi Liam, and wd :clap:clap I'm giving it a go if I have enough funds - been to the last two in Prague and Madrid. I think hotel is pre-booked for this one - you should get email in next couple of days, and once you confirm you're going, they'll transfer any remaining funds (travel etc) into your account.

Re: Paradise Poker Tour Bulgaria 16-18th July 2010 whos going?? Was going to give this a go, but its a hard place to get to bar a flight to Sofia and an overland trip staying in a "hostel" Otherwise looks close enough to a grand to get there.

Re: Paradise Poker Tour Bulgaria 16-18th July 2010 whos going?? Hotel Amaris star.pngstar.pngstar.pngno-pic.gifhr-more-info-button.jpg Sunny Beach The modern and comfortable hotel Amaris is a welcome addition to the Balkan Holidays programme and has a perfect location from which you can explore Sunny Beach, while the beautiful sandy beach is a mere 300 metres walk away. transparent-spacer.gif

plane-out.png Flight Information

Gatwick (LGW) to Bourgas (BOJ) Departing UK 11th July 2010, 21:15 () Returning UK 18th July 2010, 20:15 ()Pre-Packaged Fixed Flights
transparent-spacer.gif
  • Room Description
  • Per Person
  • Holiday Cost

• Room Only Accommodation
  • £234.22
  • £468.44
  • book-small-but.png

transparent-spacer.gif

• Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
  • £367.50
  • £735.00
  • book-small-but.png

Re: Paradise Poker Tour Bulgaria 16-18th July 2010 whos going?? Heres the dates and prices ive found for packaged holidays on Hays Travel Gatwick 11th to 18th = £234pp Glasgow 12th to 19th = £219pp Newcastle 12th to 19th = £220pp Manchester 12th to 19th = £221pp

Re: Paradise Poker Tour Bulgaria 16-18th July 2010 whos going?? I got a flight from Luton to Bourgas 12th july coming back 21st, gonna have a little holiday too while i'm there with my gf.... the flights were £245 each but if I had booked it 2 days before it would have been £190 each, seemed like they were going up in price daily, with wizz air. Just trying to find a hotel now for the 1st 4 days, then check into the paradise poker hotel for 3 nights, then another hotel for monday and tuesday. Am I right in thinking that you can smoke at the poker tables over there??:puke

• 3 weeks later...