Best poker room with bonus

torolocho

Re: Best poker room with bonus

Hi guys' date=' i am looking for suggestions for a good poker room with sign up bonus. I am tempted to go with betfair. What you think?[/quote'] Depends what sort of stakes and how much table time you put in. For micro stakes low turnover Virgin Poker is as good as any as the buy in value of the freerolls is more than you pay in rake. Those kind of stakes and play levels you will stuggle to cover a bonus anywere. If you want to go in higher I think Hollywood poker used to have one of the better high stakes bonus's but I think they are all much of a much now. If your a poker workaholic I think Full tilt offers the best long term deals. Good Luck:hope

Hi guys' date=' i am looking for suggestions for a good poker room with sign up bonus. I am tempted to go with betfair. What you think?[/quote'] When it comes to bonuses and promotions. Bet365 makes it on top of my list. They offer an exclusive up to $600 bonus at 300% deposit match for players that sign up through a PokerListings link. They also have these Merit Programs allowing players to earn points as they play real-money cash games or tournaments. As mentioned above, the higher the rake, the higher the Merit Points earned. Players who make 1,000, 10,000 and 25,000 become Silver, Gold and Platinum members with the higher the ranking, the more promotions and bonuses you're eligible for.

Re: Best poker room with bonus Thanks Clint, atm im happy with Holly and at least for the next three months i will just play with them. I would be interested in the future on poker rooms taking a lower fee to register. Holly is taking me 10% of the huy in on 20$ tournaments. Seems in line with other poker rooms i seen but i would have loved a lower fee.

Thanks Clint' date=' atm im happy with Holly and at least for the next three months i will just play with them. I would be interested in the future on poker rooms taking a lower fee to register. Holly is taking me 10% of the huy in on 20$ tournaments. Seems in line with other poker rooms i seen but i would have loved a lower fee.[/quote'] No problem Tolocho. Have you joined the room? I guess you need to know first their betting system so that you will have an idea if they offer a much lower fee as what you are seeking to.