$500 Regular Player tournament ** 26th JULY @ 20.15 BST ** - VIP League Season 2

teaulc

Re: $500 Regular Player tournament ** 26th JULY @ 20.15 BST ** - VIP League Season 2 Time is earlier than originally indicated...

Hi, The VIP Poker League Regular Player Tournament is (finally!) taking place! This is the final reminder for the tournament, which is password protected. This email contains the password, but please do not share the password with anyone. We will be monitoring the tournament and if anyone enters who is not eligible enters the tournament, we will arrange for it to be cancelled. It has taken us long enough to get this arranged, so please do not share this password. Details Paddy Power Poker, Monday 26th July, 20:15 Tournament Name - VIP Card Club Special

Re: $500 Regular Player tournament ** 26th JULY @ 20.15 BST ** - VIP League Season 2 Hi All, I just realised that i forgot to send James a mail with my Paddy Poker Screenname, as such i have not received the password...I have sent James a mail, and now awaiting a reply..Is it too late or can someone help me..Any advice please.. I was and still are a regular player and would love to play tonites game.... :wall

Re: $500 Regular Player tournament ** 26th JULY @ 20.15 BST ** - VIP League Season 2

Hi All, I just realised that i forgot to send James a mail with my Paddy Poker Screenname, as such i have not received the password...I have sent James a mail, and now awaiting a reply..Is it too late or can someone help me..Any advice please.. I was and still are a regular player and would love to play tonites game.... :wall
Soz,, Forgot to mention Guppie had sent me password previously when it was due to be on stars....I just presumed it would be the same... Guppie Can you help pls..

Re: $500 Regular Player tournament ** 26th JULY @ 20.15 BST ** - VIP League Season 2

Soz,, Forgot to mention Guppie had sent me password previously when it was due to be on stars....I just presumed it would be the same... Guppie Can you help pls..
Hi all, Looks like its Game On - See you all at the Game.... Many Thanks to James for his prompt Help..

Re: $500 Regular Player tournament ** 26th JULY @ 20.15 BST ** - VIP League Season 2 Good Game tonite, even cashed...with a 3rd place.. But i still got things to learn.... Hen took me out with Joker Jacks vs QK Off... Should I have folded ? Either way at least cash gone to PL'ers.. Good Game Guys.. & Once again thx James for sorting me out..

Re: $500 Regular Player tournament ** 26th JULY @ 20.15 BST ** - VIP League Season 2 Indeed very enjoyable game as Vic said. And of course privilege to beat John in HU. Well played guys :clap. Thank you for organizing this James and I apologize for not playing any of this league this month, as I'm still home in Poland. Be back from next week. :beer